Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard < 18 age

Hello all!

My name is Philong and I'm 16 years old. Currently I'm working at a CPA Network called "AdWorkMedia" -

However, recently AdWorkMedia has partnered up with Payoneer and you can now request the money via Payoneer which will transfer the money to a Payoneer Mastercard. I applied on the AWM Partnersite for Payonerr but my application got denied 1 minute after it was sent. I guess it is the age which caused this? I have the approval of my parents to register for a Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard, would Payoneer accept the application then? And if they would, how can I show them the approval of my parents? If it is impossible to do something, my father will probbaly apply for this card on his name...

Thanks in advance for all answers!

Best regards,

-Philong

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Thank you for your interest in Payoneer.

Payoneer is a US regulated company, we cannot issue card to people under the age of 18 even with parental permission.

We look forward to hearing from you when you turn 18 :).

• xXAznrulzXxxXAznrulzXx Member Posts: 4

Okay, thanks for your feedback. My father will now register under his name :)

May I ask how long it takes until the approval process is finished?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Your father can only apply if this is actually an account for him (and only he will be authorized to use the card/account).

Card applications take several business days to be reviewed.

Nissim wrote on February 20 2013, 4:09 PM: »

Your father can only apply if this is actually an account for him (and only he will be authorized to use the card/account).

Card applications take several business days to be reviewed.

Yes, I'm his father and AdWorkMedia has talked with your contact. A few days ago I applied again with my information. My son was just curious how long the application progress can take.

Best Regards,

- Phi Phung

• lil.boylil.boy Member Posts: 1

hi admin i have some question..

if i just have one id (national id),don't have drive license or passport,,can i sign up and upload it?

can i take photo my id? because i don't have scanner

regards

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You only need to submit (1) form of ID. Note that it must be a valid government issued ID (national ID is fine) and also must not be expired.

You can take a picture of it with a camera/phone and upload that. Just make sure the image is clear, legible, and not cut off.

• kennethgomad01kennethgomad01 Member Posts: 2
    yea me too big problem i accedent make an account and i want to cancled it im under 18 please remove my account
  • kennethgomad01kennethgomad01 Member Posts: 2
    yea me too big problem i accedent make an account and i want to cancled it im under 18 please remove my account