Paynoneer US mobile number

R4MYYYR4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hi !
I live in Tunisia which country does not support Paypal etc...So I knew about Payoneer and i got my card and linked it with Paypal (US account) and it works. So when I use Paypal to buy it says : We should call you.
Which I don't have US number. So why not make Paynoneer US mobile and give us US number free or we link the number with our local number so we can recieve SMS and call then we can buy.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The US Payment Service is not intended to be used as a way to circumvent PayPal regulations. If you do not have a valid PayPal account, with the option to withdraw to a US bank account, we cannot support withdrawals from PayPal to the US Payment Service.

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

As an online merchant I will happily ship stuff to Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada....

No way will I ship anything to Tunisia. Even if you give me a US phone number (which you could easily get from one of the many VoIP providers searchable on Google), your order will still be declined. Reason: http://www.transparency.org/country#TUN