ShareASale and Payoneer

erwinapaoerwinapao Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi admins... I'm here with another inquiry, and this time it's about ShareASale direct deposit payment option. Is possible to use Payoneer as a payment option for ShareASale payouts?

I have checked ShareASale direct deposit form and it asked additional information such as City and State. In case I can use my Payoneer card/account to received payments from ShareASale commissions, what City and State should I fill in?

For your reference, I took a screenshot of the ShareASale Direct Deposit Form....

================================================================

qmraIgR.png

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    erwinapao wrote on February 18 2013, 11:28 PM: »

Hi admins... I'm here with another inquiry, and this time it's about ShareASale direct deposit payment option. Is possible to use Payoneer as a payment option for ShareASale payouts?

I have checked ShareASale direct deposit form and it asked additional information such as City and State. In case I can use my Payoneer card/account to received payments from ShareASale commissions, what City and State should I fill in?

For your reference, I took a screenshot of the ShareASale Direct Deposit Form....

================================================================

HI,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can receive payments from ShareASale to your Payoneer card with the US Payment Service.

Use the information provided to you about your US Payment Service to fill in the details requested.

You can view your US Payment Service details at all times but logging in to your "My Account" under "Services" you will find the "US Payment Service" tab.

• erwinapaoerwinapao Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited February 2013

Thank you for your reply, David.

Got the required information through your guidance and ShareASale just confirmed the changed, successful.

:)

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for updating, great news!