Got my payoneer card now what?

I got my card. I activated it too.

Now what shuld i do. Will I be able to receive payment from partner sites. Or I need to do soomething else too.

I also saw that there is written that card is not valid unless signed. What does that mean...

How to get it signed I'm from nepal and I dont have any clue...

Please help me will I be able to start my transaction just activvating the card only or not

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

You can receive payments from partners now. If you would like to receive payments from the corporations on our white list you request our US Payment Service.

The signature requested on the back of the card is your signature, you just sign it.

• clickmasterclickmaster Member Posts: 16
    David wrote on February 19 2013, 8:59 AM: »

You can receive payments from partners now. If you would like to receive payments from the corporations on our white list you request our US Payment Service.

The signature requested on the back of the card is your signature, you just sign it.

I have requested my payment from this site http://www.kontextua.com/

They say that They are the partner site of payoneer will they actually pay me do you have any clue???

Any way thx for ur reply and have a good day

clickmaster wrote on February 20 2013, 10:00 AM: »

I have requested my payment from this site http://www.kontextua.com/

They say that They are the partner site of payoneer will they actually pay me do you have any clue???

Any way thx for ur reply and have a good day

They are a Payoneer partner, and if you earn payouts through their system the should pay you.

• around843around843 Member Posts: 6

until now (02/23/2013) I have not received the card, while the card expected to be received between the date of January 8 to 15, 2013.

And this 3th Reference number: LTK12129070958406X.

Help me to be more excited about making money with your partner like amazon and markethealth,

tx.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've forwarded your ticket to a customer support supervisor, who will be getting back to you shortly.

• around843around843 Member Posts: 6

Help me:

The ticket number: LTK481071987579X

Please note it generally takes around 4 business days to review a ticket. If the matter is urgent you can use our live chat option, when available, or call.

• mohamedalsan11mohamedalsan11 Member Posts: 5
    Please help, David, or whatever customer support.

You guys might know about 'Google Wallet' right? Well i made an account and tried to link my payoneer mastercard card into it! I didn't work. I typed the following details:-

Card Number: 5300 XXXX XXXX XXXX
    Exp Date: XX/XX
    CVV: XXX

I know every details about my card, mind you. And for your information, i have no money inside my card. The Google Wallet just says me this "Your instrument is not valid"

And another thing please, at the back of my card is written "Not valid till signed". How do we sign. I heard you answer to 'clickmaster' but what you said makes no sense. I mean, how do we sign it, and is that the reason the instrument is not valid?

Thanks in advance
    How do we sign our card? with a pen? and there is like a sheet of sealing thing in the place to sign, how to remove it, can we?
    hhmph, not answering are you? i'll check back tomorrow