Badly In Need Of Help! Urgent!

I have to pay my college fees by 13 October, 2011! But I forgot my PIN code, for which I can't withdraw money from my Pyaoneer card.

My payoneer email id is - [email protected]

Please help me to reset my pin number asap!

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Nazma,

I can't help you here since this is sensitive information. If you could open a ticket with our support team here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx and then email me your ticket ID (starts with LTK) from the email you have on file with us, I will try to escalate this so you can have this taken care of as quickly as possible.

Please know that your best solution would be to get on Live Chat (from the same link I posted above) because they can do it on the spot for you. We are online right now, so you can have this resolved very quickly.
    Talia
    Also, make sure that you can access your email when you get on Live Chat with us since resetting your pin is done via email and there is a short window of time for you to reset it once we send you the information you need.
    Talia
  • Nazma YasminNazma Yasmin Posts: 4Member
    Thank you very much Talia and your Payoneer team! I successfully changed my PIN through live chat. I have no words to express my feelings!
    That's wonderful! I'm happy everything worked out. B)
    Talia
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

Thank you very much Talia and your Payoneer team! I successfully changed my PIN through live chat. I have no words to express my feelings!

Glad to hear it :)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer