Please send back my money.

omikomik Member Posts: 6

Though on my Payoneer account US Pasyment service page it is indicating that I can receive payments from my PayPal account. When I sent money to my US account you informed me that my application was denied! I contacted payoneer support but had no response as usual.

Dear administrator can you please:

1- Send my USD 102 back to my account. (Payment ID: 5959341)
2- Delete the US Payment service information on my Payoneer account page. I don’t understand why it indicates my US payment service account and bank routing numbers if my application was denied.

Hope I will receive an answer this time … best

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is a two step process for the US Payment Service:

1) We provide you with the service details, and ask that you submit a questionnaire and ID copy.  At this stage you can begin receiving payments, however the service is still unverified, and we may reserve the right to approve/decline the service based on the details you provided.

2) Once you receive a payment, we will check the details provided and attempt to verify your service. If we are unable to do so, we will reverse the payment back to your PayPal account, and you will not be charged any fees. 

I checked your account, and the payment should be returned shortly. I do apologize for any inconvenience, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

• omikomik Member Posts: 6

Thanks for the answer Nissim

I haven't received any request to submit a questionnaire and ID copy. I actually provided all my details while applying for Payoneer card.

Nissim, can you kindly check maybe the reason for denying my application for the US Payment service is because I failed providing the questionnaire and a copy of my ID? If the reason is this then I can send all needed details.

Best

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have access to see why you were not approved, however I'll make sure that a representative from our US Payment Service double checks. In general, though, if it was an issue with missing information we would have requested it, but I will certainly make sure they check

• omikomik Member Posts: 6

Thank you indeed.