Bonus

ajigoajigo Posts: 1Member
edited February 2013 in Ask The Community

A friend told me that there is a bonus of $25 if you withdraw more than $100 from paypal for the first time.. Is it true? and if its true, I withdrew about $200 from paypal last week and i havent received the bonus. please help.

edwin ajigo

card no: {Edit}

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please don't ever share your full card number in public. This is best for security reasons, and also a Payoneer representative will never ask you for it or require it.

Regarding your question, perhaps your friend was talking about our Refer a Friend program. It only applied if you signed up via someone's referral link. See this page for details: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/m/2135331850

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Jamal HamdaniJamal Hamdani Posts: 6Member

Sir

My account has approved today but i haven't got bonus of 25$.

what is US Payment Service Questionnaire. Is is necessary to complete this service??

Syed Jamal Hamdani.

Reference no :2444646

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Please note in order to receive the referral bonus, the person referred must earn at least 100 USD in payments to their card.

The US Payment Service questionnaire is the application for our US Payment Service which allows you to receive payments from select US Corporations to your Payoneer card. To learn more read here.

• 506506 Posts: 8Member

to be clear - if I email a friend or 100 friends and they sign up from my referral link, then I will get credit for that referral even though I did not specifically enter their email address into your system via the "Refer a Friend" page - is that correct ?

Nissim wrote on February 21 2013, 3:41 PM: »

Regarding your question, perhaps your friend was talking about our Refer a Friend program. It only applied if you signed up via someone's referral link. See this page for details: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/m/2135331850

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that's correct. The e-mail does not need to be sent for our system - the important thing is that they sign up using your Refer a Friend link.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • 506506 Posts: 8Member

that works for me, Thanks  

Nissim wrote on April 25 2013, 9:57 PM: »

Yes, that's correct. The e-mail does not need to be sent for our system - the important thing is that they sign up using your Refer a Friend link.