ACH Routing number for US payment service

Hello there,

Can anyone tell from where I can find ACH routing number for the us payment service I have a bank of america account I already have the ABA routing number but my customer requires an ACH routing number.Please help

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 793Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Global Payment Service Details can be found by going to the "receive" menu and selecting the "Global Payment Service" tab.

• lovemyseolovemyseo Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    edited June 2
    I see all US payment service active except CAD how can I get that even though I applied for it but no reply yet from support ?
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 562Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, let's see what seems to be delaying the matter. I have two questions, and I'm sorry if I may sound redundant. The first is, did you reply to the automated response you received from our Customer Care center? The second one is, do you currently have a project with a Canada located company?
    Thanks!

• samifkir42samifkir42 Posts: 2Member
    how to work for 30$ dollar in a new system to order the mastercard please my ID - 25787912 is these one please help me .....
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 562Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Sami, your question relates to a different topic.
    As soon as you will receive a payment of 30 USD or more, you will have the option o order a prepaid card.