Problems with been hacked @ payooner

Very-DissapointedVery-Dissapointed Posts: 4Member
edited February 2013 in Ask The Community

Dear Forum

My Girlfriend / Partner

Has had her payoneer account hacked and she is Not getting any help and has been pushed around and been helped by customer service or security department which will not speak to us 

i believe that there is a insider involved in this fraud , as after speaking with customer support 

the email she gets is from payoneer is from {Edit}

she has also asked that is it possible that me her boyfriend / partner can speak to payoneer on her behalf

and she has been denied this ,which in its self is illegal by payoneer , as the would have to speak with a lawyer if she appoint one 

we are waiting for conformation that the money will be returned and when but we have had little 

re assurance given to her 

please sort this mess out 

also the inside person has tried to trace the route of were she got the card odesk and the fraudster has tried to ask for another card , and also tried to order from imlive too

can you tell me what the problems or issues are , as it seems like you are happy with fraud and dont want to help the customer who has been screwed by breech of your secruity

LTK12129071114075X customer support

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The e-mail address you mentioned is not an official Payoneer address - it's possible this is a phishing attempt. I will have a customer support supervisor contact the account holder as soon as possible.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • opps LTK12129071114075X her is support ticket

• no it was a response after she contacted customer support from the website she has the copy mail /chat

edited February 2013

It's possible that our customer support team contacted you for an unrelated issue, but the e-mail you posted is not an official Payoneer e-mail. I removed it for security reasons.

I highly suggest that you inform her to check and make sure her e-mail is not hacked or compromised in any way.

Our main support e-mail is [email protected] For support in Russian, we have [email protected]

Note that for both e-mails, you need to contact us through our web form: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Nissim
  • i understand but its painful and very long winded and your company does not appear to be interested

its also strange that while so its a inside fraud etc etc , 

you Forum  here appears to have been hacked that why everyone is receiving spam

The forum has not been hacked, however all forums have spammers. If you see any spam on the forum, please report it and it will be removed.

As for the issue above, we are very interested in resolving it as soon as possible, which is why I forwarded it to a customer support supervisor. We will follow up to assist you in any way we can.

Nissim