USPS Can not work with Square Inc!

Hi Payoneer,

I'm planning to use the USPS to receive payments from Square,But sorry it did not work, seems to payoneer has not reviewed all cases the addition of any U.S. company on the list of approved.

I find Square in the list accepted the link and use with USPS,

This is a message from Square to associate a bank account with square :

"To verify bank account that we can make deposits and withdrawals from your account, Square will deposit and withdraw small test amounts. Each will be less than $1."

As I know the USPS accept only money send ACH and do not accept to withdraw money via ACH.
So I thought USPS can not be used with square, but do not understand why it appears in the list accepted by USPS.
Please let me know if Payoneer have a plan to solve this problem or, will remove the company Square from the list of supported using USPS.

Thanks all:)

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

We have account holders that have received payments from Square, so it's possible that they may be able to verify your payment method by depositing funds only. That being said, you'll need to confirm this from them, but we'll certainly look further into this.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • z00mERz00mER Posts: 4Member
    edited September 2013

Payoneer bank account (USPS) + Squareup it's really doesn't work. 

I contacted with sqaureup support and they gave answer :

Thanks for writing back in.

As we mentioned in previous emails, the bank account you are attempting to link is a non-transactional account. We need a transactional account in the case of refunds or chargebacks.

Please link up a different brick and mortar checking or savings account. Keep in mind that Square does not support pre-paid bank cards or online only accounts, as we require a transactional account in the case of refunds or chargebacks.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Maddie

Square Support ​

And one more

Hello,

Thanks for writing in. Looking at your Square profile, I see that your bank verification has failed because your bank account is non-transactional.

Because we were unable to withdraw the verification deposit we sent, your bank account remains unverified. Note that oftentimes we will not receive your bank’s withdrawal failure notice until a few days after the deposits have already gone through and your bank account is verified.

Since your bank verification has failed, you must link up a different brick and mortar checking or savings account. Keep in mind that Square does not support pre-paid bank cards or online only accounts, as we require a transactional account in the case of refunds or chargebacks.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We’re happy to help.

Best Regards,

Corey

Square Support ​

So the information about accepting Squareup by USPS is WRONG! Please give actual information about this question!

It's in your best interest to resolve the issue. That would not lose the reputation in the eyes of yours customers!

http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

u0ka.jpg