Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

My Payoneer card comprimised and Blocked

Tomas2017
Tomas2017 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited January 2018 in Ask The Community
i found that my money stolen from my card a hacker used it to do online purchase , i recieved email from payoneer said "
Dear
We are sorry to inform you that your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® was charged by PH 494 DIAZ MIRON on Jan 7 2018 2:04PM without your permission.
In order to keep your funds secure, we have disabled your card.
To receive a new card, please reply to this email and request to have a new card shipped to you."

i contact the customer service and they filled a dispute for me and order new card so what will happen to my money ? they already taken from my account not present in pending transaction and they used online not withdrawl used from other country i think hacker hacked the bank system
so will the money come back and when ? as they is not pending transaction the money already taken and what's the provisonal credit can i withdraw it or not as they said in the coming days they will deposit a provisional credit ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

The provisional credit is loaded as soon as the dispute process begins and the transaction you wish to dispute is fraudulent. The funds are usually available as soon as the new card is activated, however as a part of this process, it is important to submit the dispute form within 10 business.
    Once you submit the dispute form, our Chargeback department will keep you updated of the status of your request.

• Tomas2017
    edited January 2018
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > The provisional credit is loaded as soon as the dispute process begins and the transaction you wish to dispute is fraudulent. The funds are usually available as soon as the new card is activated, however as a part of this process, it is important to submit the dispute form within 10 business.
    > Once you submit the dispute form, our Chargeback department will keep you updated of the status of your request.

ok i received the money from charge back on my new card the money loaded on my card but USD balance The money appear on card balance but USD balance is 0 so what's the problem ?
  • [Deleted User]

Make sure to choose the correct last 4 digits of the card you wish to verify the balance of.

• Tomas2017
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > Make sure to choose the correct last 4 digits of the card you wish to verify the balance of.

i activated the card sucessfully the problem is any coming money loaded on the USD balance but not loaded to my card balance ..the card old balance works well and i can withdraw the money the problem is with the future coming money not loaded on the card
  • [Deleted User]

The funds are usually automatically loaded to the card but if it is not the case, you should contact our support center in order for our representatives to look into this matter for you.

• raaaa
    raaaa Member Posts: 0
    Today I noticed that I have 3 transactions that I didn't make:

Merchant Name - SAFED PUL A K R - $175.16
    Merchant Name - SAFED PUL A K R - $175.16
    Merchant Name - SAKINAKA II - $164.54

All three are ATM withdrawals made in India. I'm from Europe and never been there in my life. Compromised card was activated 10 days ago on January 10th. I'm baffled how this could happen. I didn't use card much in that period of time. I was using 2 local ATM's, both are inside of banks and I have been using them for ages now. This card is supposedly more secure since requires pin when you make a purchase comparing to the old one which didn't require anything.

I'm Payoneer user for almost 5 years now, but after reading how they handle frauds I'm not confident with them anymore. 90 days waiting time is beyond ridiculous for any serious company. I hope that they will resolve my issue in a positive way. I submitted all necessary papers and now waiting agony begins.

How is it possible that somebody uses ATM in India without my pin? How is it possible that there is 0 security mechanism to prevent these cases? I really love Payoneer and hopefully I won't be forced to change my provider.
  • DPS
    DPS Member Posts: 2
    My funds were stolen by somebody from Indonesia. I'm very upset (