If I withdraw funds by payoneer card, will it be free from Tax ? And what is the withdrawal limit?

sleeaktersleeakter Posts: 2Member
edited January 2018 in Payoneer in Bangladesh
I am a freelancer and I get paid from various people around the world. I want to know some answers, please help me.

1. Whatever I have in my payoneer account, If I withdraw them through bank/card, will it be considered as taxable income?

2. What is the highest amount I can withdraw in a single working day in Bangladesh ?

Comments

• EricpervaizEricpervaiz Posts: 1Member
    how to apply payoneer card
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 180Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @sleeakter

1. You need to check this with your country's tax authorities, as Payoneer does not report to tax authorities and does not interfere in this process in any way.

Sometimes the partner company the account holder is receiving from is asking him to fill tax forms. In such cases, this request will be forwarded to you via email.

1. The maximum limit for Bangladesh is $ 4,500 (or USD equivalent) per transfer.

Please let us know in case if you will have additional questions

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 180Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1

Hi there, @Ericpervaiz and thank you for your interest in Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard.

Could you please specify if you already have an account with us and are looking to order a card associated with it or you are looking to apply for Payoneer account?

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.