Can I buy from Apple App Store by any of Payoneers' credit cards?

Hi everybody

I am Sulaiman from Saudi Arabia,,

Actually, I want to get a credit card from Payoneer, but I dont know if it is possible to buy from App Store by any of Payoneers' credit cards?

As known, that the US App Store requires a credit card connected with a US address belongs to the credit cardholder!

So, I have a visa card and I am able to buy apps by my account from the Saudi Arabian App Store, but when I try to connect my visa card to my other account in the US App Store, then the iTunes does not accept it, it says "Your payment method information doesn't match your bank's record. Try again or change your payment method."

Here is screenshot for the message:
http://i.imgur.com/rbCC9DD.jpg

Also:
http://i.imgur.com/eGbMJll.jpg

I am not from US, but I need to use the US store to gift apps and games.

Gifting apps require a credit card.

Please dont say use iTunes cards!

Using iTunes cards only for Purchasing apps not for gifting apps!

I really need your help :(

I am sorry if there is any mistake, I dont speak English very well :)

Comments

• mus31mmus31m Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    edited June 2013

Salem Sulaiman

Prepaid cards are an alternative payment method to cash and are accepted all over the world at Point-of-Sale, for online purchases and at ATMs. The international prepaid card functions like an electronic check,

you can  buy from App Store  and for all market that accepte Mastercard

check the detaied faq

https://www.payoneer.com/faq.aspx#Using_your_card

:hi: 

PayoneerLogo.gif

• hassanehassane Posts: 30Member ✭✭

Hello

I have already used my Payoneer MasterCard on the Apple stopre. your card must be charger at least 1.5$, Apple store charge 1.02$ from your balance to add your card.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can use your Payoneer card to purchase apps from Apple's AppStore. For the US AppStore in specific, Apple requires that you have a US method of payment, so only US residents holding a Payoneer card can purchase from the US AppStore. You can still use your card to purchase from your local AppStore.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Salom77Salom77 Posts: 3Member
    Ok thanks very much for your help,,

That means, while I am not a US resident, I wont get benefit of applying for Payoneer Card!!

You can still use the card to make purchases online with most merchants, and also on the Apple AppStore for your country. Simply some merchants require that you be a resident of certain countries.

Nissim
  • isossealaouiproisossealaouipro Posts: 3Member
    edited April 2013
    Nissim wrote on February 25 2013, 11:32 PM: »

You can still use the card to make purchases online with most merchants, and also on the Apple AppStore for your country. Simply some merchants require that you be a resident of certain countries.

Hi Mr. Nissim, how are you?

Bref, i have a problem in my master card with also AppStore, i was using the master card normaly no problem in buying from the appstore till a day when Apple via itunes told me that this master card is denied, and i do not understand what happen?

i will be very happy if you can help me to resolve my problem because i need this way to pay on appstore...

Is it possible that the charge was declined due to insufficient funds, or some other error? Please send me a DM with your e-mail and the date/amount of the charge attempt and I'll look into this.

Nissim

OK, but Please, what do you mean by DM? 

And how can i send it to you?

Thanks to answer... :)

DM (Direct Message) or PM (Private Message). You can click in my username and send me a message.
    Nissim

Thank you to clearify ;)

• cfrinconcfrincon Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote on April 17 2013, 9:22 PM: »

Is it possible that the charge was declined due to insufficient funds, or some other error? Please send me a DM with your e-mail and the date/amount of the charge attempt and I'll look into this.

Hello everyone...

I tried using my payoneer mastercard debit card today on the Colombian itunes appstore and got the following error message "the credit card you entered is not supported in the colombian store." My payoneer card is registered to a colombian billing address and at the time of the attempted enrolment to my itunes account had plenty of avail funds to validate the transaction. 

Is there a way around this? or I'm I basically out of luck here?

• DiegoMaxDiegoMax Posts: 9Member
    cfrincon wrote on May 29 2013, 12:42 PM: »

Hello everyone...

I tried using my payoneer mastercard debit card today on the Colombian itunes appstore and got the following error message "the credit card you entered is not supported in the colombian store." My payoneer card is registered to a colombian billing address and at the time of the attempted enrolment to my itunes account had plenty of avail funds to validate the transaction. 

Is there a way around this? or I'm I basically out of luck here?

I can confirm the same thing is happening on the Argentinian Store, what is the reason for this Payoneer, any updates ?

I would suggest contacting Apple support and asking why the card is not being accepted. It's possible that they are requiring a card issued by a bank in your country, though this is not something they have done in the past. We will also follow up and see what information we can find, as the restriction is not on Payoneer's end.

Nissim
  • VandykVandyk Posts: 2Member

Experiencing the same from Indonesian store, my newly activated replacement card no longer working, does anyone have this issue resolved by contacting Apple support?

• VandykVandyk Posts: 2Member

I guess I can no longer use Payoneer with app store, just got reply from iTunes support and directed me to this link http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5552

"In countries where the iTunes Store only sells apps, the accepted payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Other payment types such as gift cards, store credit, monthly allowances, ClickandBuy, and PayPal are not accepted. Depending on your App Store country, prices may be listed in your local currency, US Dollars, or Euros."

So MasterCard from Payoneer no longer accepted as valid payment method because my country now sells more than just apps.

Based on the post, it does say that MasterCard is an accepted payment option for the App Store. It's possible that they have some added restriction that if your country's app store only sells apps (and not music/videos/books) you need to use a card issued by a bank in your country.

I would suggest contacting Apple support regarding this issue.

Nissim