a strange message from payoneer about the US Payment Service

Hello !
I received an Email from your support service with this as a subject :" RE: $!{ticket.subject} (${ticket.id}) (LTK481071322265X)"   that said we " currently cannot approve your request to register for the US Payment Service " however it have been already approved and I already use this service and have reveived 2 payement from paypal to my payoneer card and the service is still visible in payoneer account! is that normal ?
I also have a payement of 165 $ with " Payment waiting for approval " as Payment Status ! is that have something with the problem above ?
thank you 
bye

Email adress : [email protected]

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Your US Payment Service was enabled, however after further review of the information you provided we were unable to verify the service. Unfortunately  we will no longer be able to provide you with this service, and any pending payments will be returned to sender.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • red5red5 Posts: 4Member

Ok thanks but can you please send me an Email with ithe nformation I need to provide so I can get it again ! its very important for me

• red5red5 Posts: 4Member

Hello Nissim

Last tilme you told me that any pending payments will be returned to sender, but my payement :6086635 is still waiting for approval .

Can you check that for me please ?

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the money to be returned to the sender.