Been 10 day already, withdrawal amount is not reflecting in my bank account

2»

Comments

• techguyittechguyit Posts: 44Member ✭✭

If you bank is SCB then tell them to check in the Remittance department. If they still not unable to find then tell them to look in the swift department. The amount is somewhere stuck in in these departments.

• omerseoomerseo Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @techguyit The good news is I received payment today finally! =)

@omerseo Congrats!
    btw, how did you received?

• talalirshadtalalirshad Posts: 1Member
    HI, I am facing the same issue, it says that payment transferred in my bank account on 3rd March but I still have not received it in my account,

You need to contact your bank. Usually it is coming from SCB. Tell your back to contact with SCB with MT 103 forum which you got from Payoneer

• Rizwan1404Rizwan1404 Posts: 1Member
    I am facing problem when i withdraw from Bank Alfalah via payoneer ....while do smooth withdraw from standard chartered without any problem.....i am using payoneer services from 2014 and withdraw cash from Bank Alfalah many time but now they give me an error message (tried on different ATMs of Bank Alfalah) and i did contacted Bank Alfalah they told me to contact Payoneer and thus contacted payoneer too but the problem is still active...As there any who is facing this problem and does somebody told as there any other bank to withdraw cash (Apart from Standard Chartered)....I am also hoping that payoneer will contact Bank Alfalah too to solve the problem...
    Thank u
    :)
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Rizwan1404 said:
    I am facing problem when i withdraw from Bank Alfalah via payoneer ....while do smooth withdraw from standard chartered without any problem.....i am using payoneer services from 2014 and withdraw cash from Bank Alfalah many time but now they give me an error message (tried on different ATMs of Bank Alfalah) and i did contacted Bank Alfalah they told me to contact Payoneer and thus contacted payoneer too but the problem is still active...As there any who is facing this problem and does somebody told as there any other bank to withdraw cash (Apart from Standard Chartered)....I am also hoping that payoneer will contact Bank Alfalah too to solve the problem...

Thank u

:)

Hi there @Rizwan1404 . Generally speaking our card is able to work at any atm that accepts Prepaid debit Mastercards. But there are times where an ATM or bank is not compatible. The good news is we do have some reports of ATMS in Pakistan that have been reported to be successful with our card and collected the locations of them. To learn more about these banks check out this forum post: https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/2800/atm-withdrawal-in-pakistan

• ReeRee Posts: 2Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi.

I sent the sum of $661.56 to my husbands local bank account in Nigeria, Payoneer confirmed a withdrawal of $646.56, but the receiving bank(Zenith Bank) only confirmed a receipt of $605.56. Please, where is the $41 difference. I really need answers. Rita from Nigeria.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ree. The amount we confirmed in the transfer would be the amount we sent, after all fees we charge have been applied. It is most likely that the intermediary bank used to transfer the funds, or your own bank applied additional charges on the transfer. Unfortunately, we are unable to review or identify where the fees occurred for you, as this would have been applied after the payment was sent from our system to your bank.

• ReeRee Posts: 2Member
    Thank you @Edwin. I confirmed from 3 other colleagues who received the same payments for the same company through Payoneer, and there were no further deduction from any bank Whatsover, but from my telex copy which I received from my bank, I could see: 2 deductions, $20 & $21. Why am I the only one charged? Please how can I get a detailed explanation of what happened to my $41?

Hi @Ree , in this case it is not a matter of the company that sent you the payment to the Payoneer account. Instead, it is likely related to the intermediary bank which was used to handle the transfer from Payoneer to your local bank.

• mariana1mariana1 Posts: 1Member
    My name is Mariana and I have a missing payment in the amount of $3420. It has been 10 days now and my payment has not arrived to my bank account. I’m starting to get desperate because I call and call the payoneer costumer service and they don’t do anything.
    I have no money to go trow the month, I can’t pay my rent or my college, I can’t do anything, and yet they don’t send my money to my account or they me what happen to it.
    Please, help me if you guys know what I can do, I’m completely desperate