Money is not in my account

rakekarmrakekarm Posts: 34Member ✭✭
edited February 2013 in Ask The Community

Hey there,

I have already been approved for US Payment System. I have already done with PayPal as they deposited two small amounts. They were there in 3 days time. It was neat.

Then I wanted to check out how much time it takes to send money from my PayPal to Payoneer, so I sent $2 dated Feb 20 just to check out. It's already been 5 days BUT, the money is still not in my account. What is the actual time to reach money to my account?

Now how can I be sure that if I send bigger amount, it will reach on time? Its already been 5 days now. Can I expedite it too by calling customer service people?

Thanks guys

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    rakekarm wrote on February 25 2013, 4:09 AM: »

Hey there,

I have already been approved for US Payment System. I have already done with PayPal as they deposited two small amounts. They were there in 3 days time. It was neat.

Then I wanted to check out how much time it takes to send money from my PayPal to Payoneer, so I sent $2 dated Feb 20 just to check out. It's already been 5 days BUT, the money is still not in my account. What is the actual time to reach money to my account?

Now how can I be sure that if I send bigger amount, it will reach on time? Its already been 5 days now. Can I expedite it too by calling customer service people?

Thanks guys

Hi,

Please note that ACH payments with the US Payment Service can take up to 7 business days to arrive, depending on when the company sends the payment.

Generally once they have sent the payment it can take up to 3 business days.

While contacting us or support will not expedite the matter, we are always here for help and to look into it should you have any questions.