Wepay suggest to put in the whitelist

Hello Payoneer supports and staffs, I want to suggest Wepay.com to put in the approved for US Payment service. Because I have money there and I want to transfer it to my account here @payoneer. I've done suggesting it in the link http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx several times already, but theres no response to my email and I decide to post it here, Thank you

More Power Payoneer.  And sorry for my bad english..  :thumbsu:

Comments

• jaloxinjaloxin Posts: 49Beta Tester ✭✭
    Yes !!!!

• systemnsystemn Posts: 13Member ✭✭

I think this would be great if you payoneer enable :)

1+ from me 

If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .
  • rakuenrakuen Posts: 1Member

Yes I also agree. I've done before but the shipping to Payoneer Payoneer refused direct charging because not listed in the whitelist. I really hope Wepay.com could be added in the whitelist. Thank you.

I send suggestion for add WePay and get this mail.

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

To view the complete list of companies approved for the US Payment Service, please click here.

If WePay is not on this list, please respond to this email with their official website and we will consider adding it to the list of approved companies for this service.

Sincerely,

Jason

I did not really understand what is actually required 

If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .
  • MuhamedMuhamed Posts: 11Member ✭✭

Hello,

I as a Billing manager, I continue to work with WePay because Payoneer said it will soon add this on WhiteList.
    Today is 3 August and nothing .
    I think all payment from my clients, will be lost.

This will be a failure for my company.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Please note that it takes time to review each company you suggest and we cannot give an estimated time when we'll add any company. Please be patient.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Hello everyone :),

something new about this service, will soon be added to US Payment service the list

thank you,

• godsonkandagodsonkanda Posts: 2Member

please add wepay.com to your white list.