Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

How to calculate the total fee?

brazabr
brazabr Member Posts: 1
Hi everyone,

I am trying to compare Payoneer with my current payment solution to charge my customers.

I have a company in Brazil that work remotely for customers in the USA. I need to charge then in my local currency (BRL) and they will pay in this currency and deal with any convertion needed via their credit card.

What would be my total fee in this operation? Let's pretend I need to charge 1k BRL to customer A. How much I would end up in my local bank account after withdrawn?

Thanks!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

Hi and thank you for participating in our blog!
    Payoneer offers the option to receive payments via credit card and echeck as well (if needed) via the Billing Service.
    The fees to receive payments via credit card is 3% of the total amount and 1% if you receive payments via echeck. When submitting the payment your clients will view an automatic calculation of the fee that is to be charged. Your client will have the option to choose who pays the fees.

The accounts we offer provide the option to receive funds in USD, GBP, EUR and more in their respective balances. In your case, because you are working with US based companies, the payments you receive will be in USD and therefore they will be directly loaded in the USD balance on the account. Once done, to access the funds you will be able to withdraw to your local bank account in your local currency or to order a USD card to access them as a second option.
    The fee for each withdrawal is 2% of the total amount, which include the fee for the conversion and the transfer. The conversion rate is based on the rates used by MasterCard which can also be viewed on www.xe.com.

• mar12
    mar12 Member Posts: 3
    Hello!

I recently applied for Payoneer and have already received my Payoneer MasterCard in USD currency. Annual fee for that card wasn`t charged yet, becase I have empty USD balance.

Now I have enough GBP balance to order MasterCard for GBP currency.
    I wonder if I would be charged $29.95 per each card, or GBP card will be free of charge?

A am in doublt, because in GBP card order form, when I click 'Pricing and Fees', there is no annual fee listed (like $29.95 was for USD one). But on page payoneer.com/fees it is not clearly stated whether that annual fee is per each card or not: "Annual Fee: USD, EUR & GBP Card $29.95 (please note, fee in USD)". So I am wondering how then 29.95 USD will be charged from my GBP balance?

Also I am interested in recieving payments in EUR currency, so I want to ask same regarding EUR currency card.
  • [Deleted User]

The fee for the USD card won't be charged from your GBP balance.

The fee is charged from the same balance for which the card has been issued. it is charged one year from the date the card has been activated and from the available balance, meaning that only if you order a GBP card the fee will be deducted from the GBP balance.

• mar12
    If I understand correctly, I will be charged for each card when I will have available balance on it, yes?
    And how much I will be charged from GBP balance for GBP card? There is only $29.95 stated on fees, and what amount would be charged in GBP?
  • batking2
    batking2 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Lately am facing a huge problem with my card ad bank in general.I ordered my card 2 years ago but never put money into it or used it, and yes am totally guilty for doing so my bad. My coutry is banned from receiving cards now. And i can't order a new one.
    But, now I really need to use a the card to set up a payment option for my business and i can not find a better bank to entrust my money to than Payoneer.
    I want to know if i can still use the card i received and put money into it to do my purchases and receive money to it , the card expires in 01/19?
    If not , what can you do to become eligible for receiving a new card and activate it - I am ready to do what ever it takes to activate it- ?
    Can i transfer my money from Paypal to my Payoneer account ?
    Can i use my Payoneer to set up a Stripe account ?
    Sorry, i know that i asked a lot of questions, and sorry for any previous misuse of your services.
  • [Deleted User]

If the card expires in 2019 then it is still valid, meaning that you can receive payments and use it for online purchases, in points of sales and at the ATM.

In order to read about how to receive payments from ewallets, please visit our blog via the following link; http://blog.payoneer.com/using-an-online-ewallet-with-payoneer/

• [Deleted User]

Yes exactly, the annual fee for the GBP card is £9.95.

• mar12
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > Yes exactly, the annual fee for the GBP card is £9.95.

Now I am confused why that isn`t stated on payoneer.com/fees/ page, nor in "Pricing and Fees" link in GBP card ordering form. I can only see there "card replacement fee" of £9.95, but nothing about annual fee. Also wondering what annual fee amount is for EUR card then?
  • [Deleted User]

@mar12 You are right, i apologize, there is no annual fee for the GBP and EUR card and this is why you didn't see it nowhere.