Replacement Card

Hi,

I lost my card earlier today :(

Can anyone advise on how long it usually takes for a new card to be sent out? I have opted for the DHL service, but just wanted to know how long it takes to dispatch?

Thanks

Saneel

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ssingh wrote:

Hi,

I lost my card earlier today :(

Can anyone advise on how long it usually takes for a new card to be sent out? I have opted for the DHL service, but just wanted to know how long it takes to dispatch?

Thanks

Saneel

Once the card is ordered by CS, it takes 1-2 business days for it to be printed (sometimes faster). As soon as the shipment is given a tracking ID by DHL we will forward it to you.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ssinghssingh Posts: 10Member
    Thanks for the info Nissim.

However, I have received an email stating that my Virtual US Bank account number has also changed. Although this shouldn't be a major problem, I have one pending transfer in progress under my old routing number and account number. Will there be any issues in receiving my final Virtual US payment even though my account number had changed?

Thanks

Saneel
    I am completely speachless with regards to my experience.

I contacted support on 14th October regarding my lost card, they had issued a replacement card to me. They sent it out by DHL and I eventually received it, although you put my previous address postcode instead of my correct one - which caused further delays and headaches.

Eventually received my replacement card on Friday and have been using it and have been happy since. I have now received an email from support stating that they are 'sorry' that my card was lost and blocked my new card.

Did they not read the notes on your system?

I am sure anyone who goes through this will be extremely dismayed and upset by this.
    Update:

I have been advised that my blocked card cannot be 'unblocked' - and a replacement card will have to be sent out....

This truly is torture....another week of lost business....
    Hey,

Please PM me the ticket ID number for your request (Starts with LTK).
    Nissim
    edited October 2011
    ssingh wrote:

Update:

I have been advised that my blocked card cannot be 'unblocked' - and a replacement card will have to be sent out....

This truly is torture....another week of lost business....

Ssingh,

I've just spoken to a CS Supervisor, and I would firstly like to apologize for this inconvenience.

As you know, the card was originally reported lost/stolen, and was followed up with an e-mail to you on October 14, Ticket ID LTK52907602411X. In the e-mail, as is our procedure to avoid fraudulent charges to your account, it was explained that the card will be permanently blocked if there is no reply to CS within a week.

The issue was then resolved via live chat, during which time a new card was ordered via DHL, however as we never received a reply to the e-mail sent to you, the ticket was not closed. This resulted in a CS operator blocking the card a week following, as per our procedure, however your new card was incorrectly blocked instead of the old one.

I have explained the situation to them and we recognize the error. The shipping charge for the first card order has been refunded, and you will not be charged for shipping on the new card (so overall you will get free expedited shipping). I extremely apologize for the error, and will personally make sure that the new card is processed and shipped as soon as possible (in addition to having a little chat with CS).

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me at any time
    Nissim