not supporting withdraws to Payoneer Debit Card from March on

nicofxnicofx Posts: 2Member
Hi Community,

I use platform for my work. For about 4 years I was able to withdraw my funds from to Payoneer directly. However since this month I started to receive a message saying that "Payoneer withdraws will no longer be supported since March 1st. Switch to Express Withdraws".
So I´ve tried an Express Withdraw to my Payoneer bank account. Funds went out but I don´t see them on Payoneer.

Do you know if this withdraw option possible to be used with Payoneer? If not, is there any other solution to take the funds off

Thanks on advance and Cheers!

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 482Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We do offer the option to collect payments from freelancer using the US payment details.
    The US payment details are located in your online Payoneer account; Click on the Receive tab and select the Global Payment Service then select the details of the currency in which you are getting paid.

Once done, you will be able to enter those details in the banking section of your freelancer account.
    You can also visit the following page on in order to read about how you can add a new withdrawal method.

• nicofxnicofx Posts: 2Member
    Hi There!
    I´m used to receive see the funds in Payoneer as soon as they went off when using Debit Card withdraw. With the express withdraw I used the last time it takes 2 to 3 days in being reflected in my Payoneer account since I see it out Freelancer.

It finally took less than 2 days to receive the payment in my Payoneer account, but everything worked as expected :).

Thanks for your support and attention.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 482Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your kind feedback!