Adding Payoneer Affiliate for oDesk withdrawal

Hi;

Sorry if this subject has already been discussed earlier. My question is I have recently got a Payoneer Affiliate card in Bangladesh, and I have been working through oDesk prior to that. 

I have already activated my card and I can log in to payoneer affiliate without any dramas. But from oDesk when I click to add Payoneer it redirects me to another page where I cannot log in the details (I have been entering my login details right, but doesn't seem to be working).

I usually take out the money through my bank, but Payoneer would have been convenient because probably it is quicker and easier. 

It would probably be best if you can email me at [email protected] unless I automatically gets notified of your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    bosspublic wrote on February 27 2013, 5:05 AM: »

Hi;

Sorry if this subject has already been discussed earlier. My question is I have recently got a Payoneer Affiliate card in Bangladesh, and I have been working through oDesk prior to that. 

I have already activated my card and I can log in to payoneer affiliate without any dramas. But from oDesk when I click to add Payoneer it redirects me to another page where I cannot log in the details (I have been entering my login details right, but doesn't seem to be working).

I usually take out the money through my bank, but Payoneer would have been convenient because probably it is quicker and easier. 

It would probably be best if you can email me at [email protected] unless I automatically gets notified of your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Have you been following the steps in this post?