ETSY -Payooner Question

borakaboraka Posts: 1Member
Hi;

I need to open an ETSY shop but they need a credit card details. I need to use payoneer account with global payment service. Do you have any tutorial how we finish it?
In addition ı have applied debit card but ı could not receive yet. that's why I only have bank account details on payoneer account. But I could not enter this details to etsy?

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 793Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @boraka. We do offer the option to receive payments from Etsy to your Payoneer account. To do so, you need to add the Global Payment Details located on your online account to the banking section of your account with PayPal.

In case you wish to add a debit card to your account with Etsy, you should do so once your card is already loaded with available funds (If you wish to add the Payoneer card) the reason is that prepaid cards must be pre-loaded with funds so it can be used to complete purchases or verify that the card is active with online ewallets or other different websites. You should also be able to add a credit card as well if you wish to.