Missing informations - Makes no sense

A friend from US loaded my card and i received this message : Missing information, please contact Customer Support

The problem is : My credit card is asociated with Awempire and with Zmedianow , they ask me for :

1.    Brief description of the nature of your business for which you will receive private payments

2.    What services or products do you offer?

3.    Who do you expect to receive payments from?

4.    What is your company's website?

5.    Volume of private payments you are expecting to receive to your Payoneer account (how much you are expecting)

I use this card just for awempire affiliation and Zmedianow affiliation. No more business or products to offer,things like that.

Sometimes i receive money from friends and i don`t have any business.

I receive money from a friend as a gift and i don`t know how to load them on card. May a support help me?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You will need to answer the questions to the best of your knowledge, and it will be reviewed by our payments department.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Dessi85Dessi85 Posts: 1Member

Hello,i am pretty new in the forum and got the same case "missing information".Usually every private load i got before been approved instantly but 2 days now im waiting for approval.The loader has sent the required information payoneer asked for,almost 24 hours no respond and no update,got an email from the support today where they says they cannot give me any information right now.So who can?The money are a gift from my friend and i cannot get any information even no idea how long the department will make me wait?Been with payoneer for an year and im very dissapoint  from the slow service atm,aren't the clients most important ?And after all those are our money and time!So i think we deserve a clear and faster responses.Im still waiting....

Once the loader sends the required information, our payment department will review it and process the payment accordingly. We understand that this procedure may at times be frustrating, however please understand that this is required in order to ensure the financial security of our account holders.

As a fully regulated US company, Payoneer strictly complies with all applicable online payment regulations.

Nissim
  • berazniciberaznici Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote on March 10 2013, 5:57 PM: »

Once the loader sends the required information, our payment department will review it and process the payment accordingly. We understand that this procedure may at times be frustrating, however please understand that this is required in order to ensure the financial security of our account holders.

As a fully regulated US company, Payoneer strictly complies with all applicable online payment regulations.

Could you please specify what organisations you are regulated by in US ? 

As a fully regulated US company, we strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations, which include KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).

Nissim