I have withdrawn funds request to my bank account but still haven't received funds on my account

aklima_1aklima_1 Posts: 1Member
Almost 15 days passed since i made withdrawal request to my bank account but still haven't received any funds yet. I emailed payoneer customer support many time, waiting them to respond but got nothing. Also I have contacted live chat many times, but got nothing. I really need the money and I will also need to withdraw funds again.

So, please help ..!

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,174Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We are sorry to hear about your experience. A payment is generally stopped for review if a document or details are missing for verification. But once it is provided the payment is then loaded to the balance/card. We recommend you keep track of your inbox in case an email was sent to you if something is needed.

• SharmineSharmine Posts: 3Member
    hello @Cristale_Payoneer, the same problem also, I request to withdraw my funds from Payoneer March 14, 2018, to BPI account, but until now, I don't receive any confirmation.Please help, I already emailed, customer care.
  • TshepangTshepang Posts: 2Member
    I'm also still waiting for a request I made on the 12th of June. It's almost the end of the month and I've received nothing.