When are you going to have woocomerce plugin ready? ( #wordpress #woocomerce #payoneer )

I don't want a work arround about this topic, as you do with others. If we need to pay for this plugin, please let us know how much is for it... but share with us the date when you are going to get ready this plugin. And I hope the answer is next week.

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 796Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can start receiving your payments from WooCommerce by linking a Payment Gateway that proposes Woocommerce to your Payoneer account.
    A payment Gateway, is a service used to receives the online payment from your website and directs it to the payment processor.

• AngelATOAngelATO Posts: 3Member
    PAYONEER is so bad service.
  • FmodellingFmodelling Posts: 2Member
    Sorry, but don`t see Payoneer n Woocomerce. How can I connect Woo and Payoneer? Thanks

@AngelATO We are sorry to hear you apperently had a bad experience using our services and would like to assist, you can , if you wish to, post your inquiry in the forum in order for us to properly address it.

@Fmodelling you can start receiving payments from WooCommerce by linking your WooCommerce account to a payment gateway that can be linked to your Payoneer account.

Check out this blog to see some examples for gateway websites that can be used to process your funds through Payoneer:

• FmodellingFmodelling Posts: 2Member
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > @Fmodelling you can start receiving payments from WooCommerce by linking your WooCommerce account to a payment gateway that can be linked to your Payoneer account.
    >
    > Check out this blog to see some examples for gateway websites that can be used to process your funds through Payoneer:

So.. you don`t have own plugin? only another plugins with payment to payoneer account?
    edited April 22

Dear @Fmodelling In order to read more about payment gateway plugin to receive direct payment transfers to Payoneer, check out the following blog