The direct link to the Load money page is broken

sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 8Member

Hello guys,

I just found out that a very handy way of giving correct link to the Load Money page is not working any longer. In the past I used https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx?email=m[email protected] as a direct link for the people to reach my page where they can load funds to my card. By clicking it, they got my email automatically placed into Cardholder's Email field. Now it doesn't work.

Could you please repair it or let me know the new format of this link?

Thank you!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

When I clicked on it now it was working, please check and try it again.

• sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 8Member

Hi and thanks for reply. I just checked again and it still doesn't work for me, checked with Chrome and IE 9 x64 (Win 7). I realised it's not working cause some of my contacts whom I sent this link to send me some money told me it doesn't work, so it is not only my computer :(

sergey2511 wrote on March 4 2013, 10:17 PM: »

Hi and thanks for reply. I just checked again and it still doesn't work for me, checked with Chrome and IE 9 x64 (Win 7). I realised it's not working cause some of my contacts whom I sent this link to send me some money told me it doesn't work, so it is not only my computer :(

Hi,

I am looking into this for you and will notify you when I have an update.

Hi,

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

The matter has been fixed and the link should be working correctly :).

• sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 8Member

David,

just checked it and it works like a charm! Thanks a lot for your great service, I hope it will not break down again.

All the best!