Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Can i create a payoneer account without bank account

animakerr
animakerr Member Posts: 6
Hi everyone, I want to create a payoneer account but i didn't have a bank account. Can i create payoneer account without bank account.

Answers

• animakerr
    Hi there,

Thanks for answering to my question, will you please let me know how i apply for a Payoneer card account through a company?
    thanks and have a great day

thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

Hi @animakerr This is an option, if you are working with a company that facilitates Payoneer as a Payment solution.

• animakerr
    YES, I'm freelancer. I'm working with Fiverr, they facilitate payoneer as a payment solution. so how i create payoneer account without bank account.
  • AB07
    AB07 Member Posts: 4
    Yes, You can open Payoneer account with bank account through fiverr. You will find step by step how to do that in this YouTube tutorial https: //youtu.be/4ccRJD03xyM
  • Roj
    Roj Member Posts: 3
    Hi AB07,
    I want to ask can I make Payoneer account on (maxbounty) website without bank account for being an affiliate marketer?
    And thank you
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Roj . When creating an account on Maxbounty you would need to make sure you select prepaid card. Doing this should bypass the bank account requirement to linking it to a Payoneer account.

• Roj
    Thank you Edwin!
  • Roj
    Thanks for reply @EdwinPayoneer! My good brother what I mean is if I can create Payoneer account without bank account just like @animakerr because now the Payoneer ask for a bank account to make one, and I work as affiliate marketer on Maxbounty site.
  • rashid01
    rashid01 Member Posts: 1
    yes you can make it's easy.. i also looking for it becoz i didn't have bank account. and payoneer not allowing me to make account without giving my bank account. so i founded liigal method to **get payoneer without bank account. ** visit techiko .net
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Roj . As @rashid01 said it is easy to do so. All you have to do is register for a Payoneer account through a company we partner with. Please just note that company must offer the prepaid card method of payment for this to work.

• DfF_Justin
    DfF_Justin Member Posts: 1
    How about appen connect? How do I make an account without bank account?
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @DfF_Justin,

On Appen's end, you would go to the page where you can manage your payment methods, and then choose Payoneer. It would take you to a registration page. If you complete that flow, you'll have created a Payoneer account without a bank account.

• abdelhakim1997
    abdelhakim1997 Member Posts: 3
    Hi @KazPayoneer

When I apply for a Payoneer card account through a company that facilitates card loading as a payment withdrawal option. Can you use that card as the regular Payoneer card? I mean like it with Paypal or pay a subscription to websites or buy from the other websites?

Thanks in advance!
  • simo77
    simo77 Member Posts: 2
    can I create Payonreer account through amazon without the need to bank account
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hi there @simo77

Please note you must have a local bank account when applying for Payoneer to use with Amazon

• tablemannerz_music
    tablemannerz_music Member Posts: 2
    Hi there,
    How can I add my payoneer to the music creator's website I'm signed up for? Payoneer didn't give me my American Bank details for global payments yet.
  • Aleksandra_Payoneer
    Aleksandra_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭

@tablemannerz_music Hey hey!
    Happy to see our customer support has already consulted you on this:)

• demonplus
    demonplus Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to get Payoneer card through Upwork. The last step of registration is to specify local bank account.

Is there any option to skip this step, earlier this was not mandatory to specify a local bank account in this situation (for registration with Upwork)?