Stripe

oerturkoerturk Member Posts: 1
Can i use bank account in my payoneer to get paid from Stribe

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You have the option to withdraw from Stripe to your Payoneer account if you wish to. In order to do so, you need to enter the Global Payment details of the currency you wish to get paid in to the banking section of your Stripe account. But before doing so, you may also need to make sure a credit or debit card (with available funds on it) is linked to your Stripe account, because websites and online services usually charge a small amount to confirm the process. The amount of this charge may vary, and is generally between $1-3.

• Ran_THRan_TH Member Posts: 9
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > You have the option to withdraw from Stripe to your Payoneer account if you wish to. In order to do so, you need to enter the Global Payment details of the currency you wish to get paid in to the banking section of your Stripe account. But before doing so, you may also need to make sure a credit or debit card (with available funds on it) is linked to your Stripe account, because websites and online services usually charge a small amount to confirm the process. The amount of this charge may vary, and is generally between $1-3.

Hello,
    Is Stripe is actually officially supported? Because from what I read from Stripe employee is basically contradicting your statement. They said they don't accept virtual US Bank Account as the bank needs to have physical location and I assume Payoneer isn't?