ordering a card

milan009milan009 Posts: 6Member
hello, if I load 30$ on newly made account and order payoneer card, will that 30$ be deducted from my account or not ?

Comments

• adjie007adjie007 Posts: 0Member
    How to order Payoneer Card? Because the order menu does not appear on the main page of my account!
  • amoyamoy Posts: 2Confirm Email, Member
    the order menu does not appear on the main page of my account
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • waelXcmwaelXcm Posts: 2Member
    Even I received the email which says the card will be delivered via regular mail between 3/21/2018 and 3/30/2018 it still not here. I'm worried now, is it coming any soon ?! It's been 25 days now since I received the email...
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@waelXcm The card is supposed to arrive until March 30th, in case it does not, you have the option to order a new card from your online account, you can read more about how it can be done, via the our FAQ page.

• VOTHANAVOTHANA Posts: 1Confirm Email, Member
    So how to order a card ?
  • burchaserginburchasergin Posts: 0Member
    Hello,
    I've created my account 6 years before.But i haven't used it.Now I am going to start an Amazon business and will use the card very often.But my card expired.I sent several emails to support team.But no one replied to my thread.

I have two questions;

1) How can i request a new card?

2)I just reactivated my account.My account is mapped with an american bank account.i want to know that if this bank account has been reactivated as well?

and Payoneer team please reply to support tickets.

thanks.
  • MODMOUHMODMOUH Posts: 2Member
    I have ordered a card a while ago, the site says the card arrived.

When i reorder the card it asks for my birthday but when i enter it, it says it is wrong.

P.S:1 Attempt left :disappointed:
    I contacted Payoneer but i received an automatic respond and i couldn't find the request at "My Requests"
    The Respond:

Make sure that the correct card is selected at the top of the screen.
    Follow the link Haven’t received your card yet? Click here.
    Enter your desired address and then proceed to Order.
    Confirm your security details by entering your date of birth and password.

@MODMOUH You received those instructions following the topic you apparently choose. We apologize if it did not address your inquiry, and if so, you can always reply to the automated message and ask your question!
    But basically, because you explained that your card is late, you should be able to order a new card in following the instruction. It can be done from your online account.

@burchasergin Hi! I suggest you directly contact the support center regarding this inquiry and a representative will be able to verify the details on your account and better assist.