Subject: Switch method of payment from Direct deposit to fiverr revenue card lease you people should

aimepatricaimepatric Posts: 1Member
Subject: Switch method of payment from Direct deposit to fiverr revenue card
lease you people should remove the direct deposit as payment method of this account, i have to use the fiverr revenue option advised by fiverr support center to transfer my fiverr funds, please i have some funds and need to move them, i very in need of money now, help me slove this, you can see the pictures below, so as i click on get started, it doesnot take me to the page to click #ALREADY HAVE A PAYONEER ACCOUNT# but it moves me only to LOGIN and o`nce i login it takes me to my payoneer and nothing solve, through research, i saw that you can use direct deposit and fiverr revenue card sismulteneously so please help me remove the direct deposit account, REMOVE DIRECT DEPOSIT AS PAYMENT METHOD FROM THIS ACCOUNT AND I WILL USE FIVERR REVENUE CARD TO MOVE FUNDS TO MY PAYONEER, SO UNDER THE PICTURES ARE IN ORDER, IN BETWEEN GET STARTED AND LOGIN THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER PAGE WHERE I WAS TO CHOOSE ALREADY HAVE A PAYONEER ACCOUNT BUT IT DOESNOT, PLEASE REMOVE DIRECT DEPOSIT, HELP ME FIX THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, I HAVE A MASTER CARD YOU MUST KNOW THAT

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, we are trying to understand what happened, is it about the card? about logging in? did you try to contact the support center?