Account Approval

MursaleenMursaleen Posts: 3Member
Hi,
My friends' Payoneer account was approved in 6 mins after application but mine is taking long. 14 hours passed but I didn't get any email. Further, I'm unable to contact to them.
Kindly help

Comments

• 963381869963381869 Posts: 1Member
    DEMORA ENVO CORREO CONFIRMACION APRUEVEN LA TARJETA Q SE NECESIT ENVUE LA TARJETA
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @Mursaleen Applications take several days to be reviewed after which an email is usually sent to you in case additional documents are requested for approval.

We recommend you make sure to check your inbox in case our approval department has sent you an email regarding your application.
    If needed, you can also contact our support center and a representative will verify the details on your account.

• MursaleenMursaleen Posts: 3Member
    Hi,
    I received an email requesting for additional documents. They asked me to send Govt. issued photo Id. Does it mean Photo of National ID Card? Or they were asking for my photo?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Mursaleen Hi! It means the copy of your ID in color. You can provide a copy of your driver licence or passport as well. You can take a picture of the document or scan it and attach it as a reply to the email you received.

• MursaleenMursaleen Posts: 3Member
    Thanks