Atm Didnt Release Money But Charged My Account :(

marymary Posts: 3Member
edited October 2011 in Ask The Community
Hi , I tried to retraw some cash today , the Atm counted something but showed on the screen the message transaction error , your account was not charged .Also released a receipt saying same thing .Went home and checked online account , the money were gone :((. What happens now , how will i get my money . Any help with this ? thanks .
this is my ticket no LTK52907738375X , when is live chat available ?

Comments

• Sarmin SultanaSarmin Sultana Posts: 3Member
    edited October 2011
    Hello,
    Hello,
    I am Sarmin Sultana, Today at 12:22:06pm (GMT+6), I am going to transact to Local ATM of Brack Bank. But problems is that the ATM send me a massage of failed transaction, and no money was come out. But the transaction amount has been charged to my payoneer account.

please inform me what can I do?????????????? :( :( :(:(:(

please see attached file of transaction document.

Transaction Document:

Brack Bank Limitted
    Demra Branched

Withdrawal

Card number: 530817**************
    App Code ...... STAN:
    951553 ......... 674115

My ticket number: LTK52907741863X.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi ladies,

First of all - don't worry, this type of thing happens sometimes. You did the right thing by opening a ticket. What will happen now is that you will be asked to fill out a dispute form, and we will file it with our MasterCard processor to get those funds sent back to you.

They take a while to get sent back since MasterCard needs to investigate it and everything, but it always gets resolved.

I will see about getting the dispute forms sent to you ASAP.
    Talia
  • marymary Posts: 3Member
    Talia wrote:

I will see about getting the dispute forms sent to you ASAP.

Well i received the form , filled it and emailed back to u , I hope ull have a fast fix for this . thank you .
    Hi Mary,

I'm happy you received it so quickly. Unfortunately, this process takes a while to sort out, but within a fairly short amount of time you should be able to see that the funds appear under your Outstanding Authorizations as a payment that is waiting to be returned to you pending the MasterCard investigation.
    Talia
  • marymary Posts: 3Member
    edited October 2011
    Talia wrote:

Hi Mary,

I'm happy you received it so quickly. Unfortunately, this process takes a while to sort out, but within a fairly short amount of time you should be able to see that the funds appear under your Outstanding Authorizations as a payment that is waiting to be returned to you pending the MasterCard investigation.

Hi , i checked my account and the way i see it it looks ok now . I mean it seems the funds were added back . Just wanted to thank u for assistance and its so great u can do this for us . Thanks
  • Sarmin SultanaSarmin Sultana Posts: 3Member
    Hi, My balanced is ok now, :). My disputed funds added to my Card balance.

Thanks
    You're very welcome. It was probably the bank itself and not us, but we can take the credit for it image' />
    Talia
  • Hi

Since this morning in the section for the Card Balance i am having "Card Balance: N/A" when i am pretty sure that i have available funds on my card.
    Through searching over net i have noticed that other people had the same problem previously. Can you please help how can we sort this out?
    My ticket number is: LTK52908150187X.

Andrea
    Hi Andrea,

There's currently a bug on the website that makes it display as N/A. Our team is already working to get this fixed. If you need to know your balance right now, please connect to live chat to get that information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Talia
  • ayazchishtiayazchishti Posts: 1Member
    Today, I tried to withdraw payments. But I did not get payments and my payoneer balance is cut. ATM machine provided me following issue: Cause Dispenser.

What should I do now?
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. First of all, please contact the bank associated with the ATM and see if there was a problem that they could solve. If you still have problems please contact our customer support and file for a charge back: I'm sorry for your unpleasant experience, however unfortunately we cannot provide support regarding your personal accounts here on the forum. Any questions should be directed to our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

This discussion has been closed.