Hi, and question

AkyAky Posts: 2Member

Hi everyone,

First post here. I'm an Indian who occasionally does freelance article writing for Envato (specifically, their mobile.tutsplus.com site). Am I eligible for getting paid by Envato through Payoneer? And if yes, would my Payoneer account be linked to my Indian bank account, or would I get a Payoneer debit card?

I suppose all this information is available on the Payoneer website somewhere, but my brain is a bit compressed at the moment :/ so I figured I'd just ask here.

Thanks!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Aky! Welcome to our forum, and thanks for posting. 

You can certainly receive your payments from Envato via Payoneer. As you are an Indian resident, we unfortunately cannot offer you a Payoneer card (due to RBI regulations). You can still sign up to receive payments directly to your bank account in India. We'll send you the payments from a local bank in India, in INR.

You can read more about the sign up process for the Global Bank Transfer Service here: http://blog.payoneer.com/lower-fees-for-payoneers-global-bank-transfer-gbt-service/

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • AkyAky Posts: 2Member

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for the welcome and the quick and positive reply!

Actually I have a couple more questions. I'll ask them one after the other, if that's OK.

First question: I have an NRI (non-resident Indian) account in India, because I've mostly been living abroad (although at the moment I happen to be India). Would it be possible for Payoneer to transfer money into that account from your US (or some other foreign) accounts?

Regards,

Akiel

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

So long as your account is able to receive local bank transfers in INR, we can send the funds there. If not, we can also pay you via International SWIFT transfer (in USD).

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • basitosamabasitosama Posts: 2Member
    Hi ! I want to remove all the attached funding sources from my payoneer account. I have submitted the ticket two times to payoneer customer support. I just got an automated reply. Please tell me how to resolve this. Thanks
  • basitosamabasitosama Posts: 2Member
    Hi ! I want to remove all the attached funding sources from my payoneer account. I have submitted the ticket two times to payoneer customer support. I just got an automated reply. Please tell me how to resolve this. Thanks