I Want My Payoneer Secure, And Some Suggestions

zulqarnainzulqarnain Posts: 2Member
edited October 2011 in Ask The Community
Issue regarding online payments
Greetings!

I want to know is there is any way to block my card for online transactions (Net),
or if completlyyyyyy imposible, i want a system that first i authorize my card using my account, like let say i login to my account and request for activation of card for that time frame let say two hours so i will get confirmation email with a link to activate the card for online transaction and after clicking the link i can use the card for that specific time.

there should be a system introduced that a customer should get alert email when ever a transaction is done on card coz no one can check the account again and again.

These are my suggestions u can ask the concerned team and can come up with some more modified feature but atleast clients like me would not worry about their money in the card.

Also there should be some interest given to the customers for mainatining balance above some limit like let say 1000 or 2000, and if not atleast no monthly maintance fee for maintaing higher balance.

Also please let me know what is VBA which users on this forum are discussing.
Thanks for ur time

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will answer them one by one :)

1) At this time, we do not have a system to block online transactions. I will pass on the suggestion, of course.
    2) Regarding the email/SMS alert, this is something that has been requested before, so it's on our list, although I can't give a time frame.
    3) Regarding the interest, while I understand where you are coming from (there may be some banks that do this), we aren't a bank and the cash is loaded onto your card. I will pass this on, but I don't really see this coming to fruition because of the way the system works.
    4) Monthly fees - if you use your card more than 3 times a month, the maintenance fee is only $1. We charge a monthly fee instead of an annual fee so that our users can avoid paying fees for months that their account is inactive.
    5) The VA is our Virtual Account. Basically, once you have already received at least 3 payments from our partners, you can apply for the VA. It allows you to receive ACH transfers from any company that offers then, such as PayPal and Amazon. Based on your account, you definitely qualify, so if you'd like to apply, you can contact our support team here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks again for all of your suggestions - I am passing them on.
    Talia
  • choja3echoja3e Posts: 6Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will answer them one by one :)

1) At this time, we do not have a system to block online transactions. I will pass on the suggestion, of course.
    2) Regarding the email/SMS alert, this is something that has been requested before, so it's on our list, although I can't give a time frame.
    3) Regarding the interest, while I understand where you are coming from (there may be some banks that do this), we aren't a bank and the cash is loaded onto your card. I will pass this on, but I don't really see this coming to fruition because of the way the system works.
    4) Monthly fees - if you use your card more than 3 times a month, the maintenance fee is only $1. We charge a monthly fee instead of an annual fee so that our users can avoid paying fees for months that their account is inactive.
    5) The VA is our Virtual Account. Basically, once you have already received at least 3 payments from our partners, you can apply for the VA. It allows you to receive ACH transfers from any company that offers then, such as PayPal and Amazon. Based on your account, you definitely qualify, so if you'd like to apply, you can contact our support team here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks again for all of your suggestions - I am passing them on.

Hi,
    Can you please assist me with the same issue I have more than 3 transactions from your partners but still can not get VA setup so I can receive ACH transfers from any company like PayPal & Amazon ... When I try with the link to other people using email this is what happens.... See attched pic below
    [attachment=7:load.JPG]
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    choja3e wrote:

Hi,
    Can you please assist me with the same issue I have more than 3 transactions from your partners but still can not get VA setup so I can receive ACH transfers from any company like PayPal & Amazon ... When I try with the link to other people using email this is what happens.... See attched pic below
    [attachment=7:load.JPG]

Hey,

If you could please PM me the e-mail address listed on your Payoneer account, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @choja3e: As you have requested to be a Business Account holder, private loads are not available for your account. If you'd like to cancel that request, you may do so by replying to the e-mail response you received from our CS team.

In regards to your request for a VBA, it has been received and is being reviewed. You will receive a reply via e-mail once it has been processed.

Thanks ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • zulqarnainzulqarnain Posts: 2Member
    First of all thanks for ur response,

but im still not clear what actually VBA account is, please can u leave a link where i can read about it in detail, coz after reading users threads i come to know that this VBA is of high value but before knowing it in detail im hesitating to apply for it.