i create payoneer with wrong gmail.

mobeensaleemmobeensaleem Posts: 5Member
hi there. can you please help me. i create payoneer account with wrong gmail address and i don't know which gmail address add my payoneer i think spelling mistake add gmail address. because i was created account though fiverr link so my all fiverr fund transfer my wrong gmail address. i have all information id,fiverr account,password and date of birth. any one guide me how can i solve my problem? my big fund transfer wrong payoneer gmail address and i sent mail payoneer cs before 7 day ago but still not reply my trick.....

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 719Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can change the email linked to your Payoneer account from the online account if you have access to it. If you do and you logged in, select "Update profile" located under the "Setting" menu and you'll see the option to change your email address. Once the email address changes, the username changes accordingly.

But in case you cannot login to your account, please contact the support center directly.

• mobeensaleemmobeensaleem Posts: 5Member
    edited April 22
    i don't know what the spelling mistake and i can't open. basically i don't remember gamil address but i have all information. id card,password, phone and date of birth.

So it would be better to directly contact the support center.

can resolve my issue cs?

Yes, they can, you should contact the support.

basically i don't know which was payoneer gmail id attach and My all fiverr fund was transfer wrong gmail id. but i have id card number, phone number,fiverr ID proof and date of birth which i was attach the payoneer. you will best guide me. that they can solve my problem payoneer cs?
    and if will need remove the payoneer account with fiverr. so can remove the cs my fiverr account remove the the payoneer account. i hope you understand. basically i lose gmail id and i don't remove gmail address.