Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

How can i get Master card of payoneer??

SaeedAnjum
SaeedAnjum Member Posts: 1
kindly inform me about the process..
SAJ

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

The default option to access your payment is to withdraw to your bank account, the option to order a card will become available once you have earned $30.

• Aminshoukat
    Aminshoukat Member Posts: 1
    how can i transfer cash from my bank in pakistan to payoneer account for mandatory $30 to get master card?
  • rakibulsmr
    rakibulsmr Member Posts: 1
    You need to collect a a total sum of $100 and then rqst for payoneer master card.
    Rakibul Hasan
  • 4m4n
    4m4n Member Posts: 1
    i have funded my account with $100 and i still can not order a prepaid card. It says that you will be able to order a card once you received $30 USD or the equivalent and i have loaded my account with $100. is there any body who can tell me how to order a prepaid card.
  • hayatmalik505
    hayatmalik505 Member Posts: 2
    I want to order Payoneer Master Card when I order option includes You will be able to order a card once you receive 30 USD or equivalent. But I have $50 in my account. Please help. me... I want my Master Card. Account-ID # 27340530.
  • numan889
    numan889 Member Posts: 1
    I want to order Payoneer Master Card when I order option includes You will be able to order a card once you receive $100 USD or equivalent. But I have $110.08 in my account. Please help. me... I want my Master Card.
    Customer ID-- 24376349
  • filip_b_992
    filip_b_992 Member Posts: 2
    Hi I have the same problem. it says you will be able to order a card once you received $30 USD. and I have 50 on my balance.
    Please tell me if I need more?
    my customer Id is 22908097
  • filip_b_992
    filip_b_992 Member Posts: 2
    Hi I have the same problem. it says you will be able to order a card once you received $30 USD. and I have 50 on my balance.
    Please tell me if I need to deposit more?
    my customer Id is 22908097
  • Dilawar_146
    Dilawar_146 Member Posts: 1
    how can i order my Payoneer Master Card?
  • Sheedal
    Sheedal Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

@Aminshoukat said:
    how can i transfer cash from my bank in pakistan to payoneer account for mandatory $30 to get master card?

Hello Bro!

You can't send payments to Payoneer from any Bank Account as Payoneer doesn't offer any way to send payment directly to Payoneer account. However, you can easily send payments to your Payoneer account via US Bank Accounts & Marketplaces including Affiliate Networks, AD Networks, Freelance Sites etc.

And when it comes to receiving Payoneer MasterCard, I think you should refer this Payoneer MasterCard Guide to learn all about the Process and how you can get Payoneer MasterCard.

>>>(http://tracking.payoneer.com/SHU4 <<<
  • huzi000
    huzi000 Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone I have an approved account with 50$ amount but I am Unable to Order a prepaid Master Card as it is asking for 30$ in my account for Order. Is it take 24 hrs. to confirm a amount after receiving the amount in account for Order a Prepaid card? Please Help me if any one can.
  • Dreamcart
    Dreamcart Member Posts: 1
    How am I suppose to order and get a payoneer master card?.
  • ali1984
    ali1984 Member Posts: 2
    hi to make matters easy for all...you can only order payoneer mastercard if u get a money transfer from some company or payoneer partners like freelancers or airbnb. money transfer from e wallet like skrill or paypal and between payoneer accounts doesn t count as a threshold for ordering payoneer card.you can withdraw your money to bank account but will not be able to order a card...
  • ali1984
    ali1984 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for contacting us regarding the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®.

Our service allows you to withdraw funds from Payoneer to your bank from any of the currency balances available on your online account. This can be done at any time once you have attained the minimum balance amount to initiate a withdraw request. For more information regarding the service, such as how to initiate a withdrawal, please visit our FAQs.

If you require the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® for immediate access to your online balance, you will need to begin receiving payments from one of our mass payout companies or by using the Global Payment Service.

The option to order the card will become automatically available on your online Payoneer account once you have received at least $30 (or the USD equivalent) in payments.

Please note that payments received via the Make a Payment service (from other Payoneer users), or from an eWallet (like Paypal, Stripe, Skrill) will not count towards the minimum.

Should you need further assistance please let us know
  • zillehuma
    zillehuma Member Posts: 7
    hi i have applied twice for my card but did not get it. i have 121$ in my second card but did not get it also. should i apply for 3rd one? can money will transfer in 3rd card?
  • foziafalak
    foziafalak Member Posts: 0
    Hi,
    Hope you all are doing well
    I have applied for Payoneer card in the previous year “September 2017” But did not get my payoneer card yet. Infect my application was also approved and I have received an application approval email about that. Please help me about this, I urgent need my card.
  • zillehuma
    zillehuma Member Posts: 7
    26496195 here this is my customer id. i asked from post office but they say we did not receive any card. and 2nd card number is showing XXXX-9425. i did not get both. please resolve issue.> @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > @zillehuma said:
    > hi i have applied twice for my card but did not get it. i have 121$ in my second card but did not get it also. should i apply for 3rd one? can money will transfer in 3rd card?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi, it sounds like there's a card already being sent to you. Can you provide me with your customer ID, so I can double check? Thanks!

(26496195 here this is my customer id. i asked from post office but they say we did not receive any card. and 2nd card number is showing XXXX9425. i did not get both. please resolve issue.)> @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > @zillehuma said:
    > hi i have applied twice for my card but did not get it. i have 121$ in my second card but did not get it also. should i apply for 3rd one? can money will transfer in 3rd card?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi, it sounds like there's a card already being sent to you. Can you provide me with your customer ID, so I can double check? Thanks!
  • Kyr_ka
    Kyr_ka Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I am new in Payoneer and I would need your kind help. I have a USD balance and a EUR balance. Do I have to order one card for USD and another one for EUR?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Hi there @Kyr_ka Yes you will need a separate USD card and EURO card

• Dejazmach
    Dejazmach Member Posts: 1
    Hi @ali1984, I received more than 6000 USD from freelancing jobs but since I registered with a swift code nothing shows in my payoneer page. They immediately send me the money. How can I make it stay in my payoneer account sothat I can order a card? Please help. Thank you!
  • KillDevilOverlord
    KillDevilOverlord Member Posts: 2
    Hey I'm new to using payoneer and just got $30 into my account and i want to order my card but i'm not sure id it will be delivered to me or i got to pick it up at the post office (i've also never used the post of in my life so how does it work ).
    ha ha laugh it up doesn't change the fact that i can't use it :)
    any help is appreciated it really is.
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Dejazmach, this is a change that our customer care team has to perform. If you send me a private message I can assist further.

Hi @KillDevilOverlord the card would be mailed however your local post handles mail. If they require your mail to be picked up, you would do that. If not, it would be sent to you.