Payoneer is a fraud

Hello friends, I have received fund 192.72$ on 2nd-may-2018 and I received a mail about withdraw to my indian local bank account in 3-may-2018 , they said they were sent the money to my bank on 5-may-2018 even today 13-may-2018 the amount is not credited to my bank account , if I call customer service they are lieing many , I think it's a type of cheating please don't trust this cheating site... Thanks.

Comments

• ammpaktulipammpaktulip Posts: 3Member
    I think you are right, as one of my customer aid $ 860 against my account using my invoice and payment link on Apr 26, but still they have not yet credited into my account. Status of payment is still under review. Cheaters.
    From UK and USA there are companies like payoneer committing fraud openely and these so called law abiding societies and governments do not take any action against them, because they are eating away fund of third world people like us. But just in case any of a third world country individual do such type of small fraud on individual level, they claim that the whole country is cheater.
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 184Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, I really wish to have you guys assisted, however I'd also like us to make a distinction.
    I understand that you can have a criticism and a feedback on our service and products, and that's more than okay, we are open to listen.
    I would like us to remember though, that a lack of satisfaction, or a delay, or a call for improvement on our end, is not the equivalent of the serious and hurtful allegation you are making.
    With that being said @naik1994 , have you contacted our Customer Care center already?