Can't withdraw less than $1000 to my local bank account - NIgeria

dammykdammyk Posts: 1Member
Hi, I received $100 to my payoneer account and i want to withdraw it to my local bank account. But to withdraw it's showing a limit of $1000 min and $10000 max which i can't have in my account anytime soon. And i need to withdraw the money, please is there anyway around this i have to withdraw to fund to my account. Thank you

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,069Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @dammyk Please contact the support directly in order to verify how to resolve that issue.

• ossyjayossyjay Posts: 2Member
    I'm having the same issue. Why is that? I wasn't told about any minimum withdrawal amount until I wanted to make withdrawal. I deposited $658 and I can't withdraw it to my bank account. Please I need to resolve this issue ASAP.
  • ossyjayossyjay Posts: 2Member
    Yes and I have already ordered for it but it won't arrive until a few weeks. However, I contacted Payoneer support and they helped me with my problem.
  • umeelvisumeelvis Posts: 6Member
    > @ossyjay said:
    > Yes and I have already ordered for it but it won't arrive until a few weeks. However, I contacted Payoneer support and they helped me with my problem.

Please can you tell me what the solution they proffered for you is thanks bro.
  • umairhpumairhp Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    The best way to go about it is to order the Payoneer debit card. You can cash it out directly through ATM.
  • EbonezEbonez Posts: 5Member
    Hello, same issue here. I don't know how to contact support though. I've tried several options to get answers and this is the only one I have gotten any useful response from. I am in Nigeria too, and I need to order a card, or at least get my minimum withdraw to bank amount significantly reduced. Any help?
  • EbonezEbonez Posts: 5Member
    Hi, an update. I tried the live chat option and wasted 2 hours waiting for 23 others in line only to be dismissed without getting to chat with an agent when it got to my turn. Nasty. Then I called instead and the service was excellent. I now have a withdrawal limit suitable for my needs as a freelancer. Thank you payoneer!
  • HoodexHoodex Posts: 2Member
    Please i have received a payoneer card before,but,i created another account in other to receive (GB Pound). please can i transfer the money to the account with payoneer prepaid card..? If yes... WHAT IS THE MINIMUNM I CAN TRANSFER..?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,069Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5

@Hoodex There is unfortunately no possibility to transfer the funds from your Payoneer account to your second one. Once you reach a minimum of 30USD/GBP/EUR you will be able to order a card. However, payments sent via make a payment do not count toward the requirement.

• awexxlawexxl Posts: 1Member
    IF WITHDRAWING TO NIGERIA LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT IS 1000$ MINIMUM,THEN WHAT ABOUT A NIGERIA DOMICILIARY DOLLAR ACCOUNT, SO FAR ITS STRICTLY DOLLAR TO DOLLAR AND NO CONVERSATION, WHAT'S THE MINIMUM I CAN TRANSFER TO MY NIGERIA DOMICILIARY DOLLAR ACCOUNT?