Can I sell my Bitcoin and get payd via payoneer? If not why, can you show me the policy it violates?

RebecaOAMRebecaOAM Posts: 1Member
I have done some serious research through payoneer policy, and didn't found anything specific about bitcoin. But if bitcoin is a commodity (coin is just the name) and not a currency, because no currency definition fits to bitcoin. what does it make Bitcoin different than other digital product that deserves to have a restriction to be sold ?

Answers

• Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 789Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Rebeca, I personally love discussions about Crypto currency and the possible ideologies behind it, however my aim is also to assist you :) We don't process payments that stem from trading with other currencies as a commodity as well.
    Our focus is on freelance, selling on market places of palpable goods, and online advertising. You should be able to find more than a handful of platforms, and e-wallets that cater to Crypto and Bitcoin by the way. Let me know if that helps please.

• TamaraqTamaraq Posts: 1Member
    El caso es que si recibo dinero producto de la venta de alguna Cryto moneda, y la tengo en un monedero virtual, como por ejemplo Blockchaing, ¿Puedo realizar la transferencia desde ese monedero a mi cuenta en Payoneer?
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 789Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Tamaraq, check my reply to Rebeca in the original post please.
    Thanks!