About withdraw

OrucOruc Posts: 22Member ✭✭

Hello there, I have something in my account that I don't understand. Therefore, I wanted to ask can I withdraw funds with another card that I will order? So, I have a card in my account more than one. Because I didn't get the card I ordered before. Can I withdraw funds from my account with another card? There is no money in my another card that I ordered while the funds is on my previous card.
Please, I would be glad if you help me with this subject. Thanks for your helps and support as always.

Answers

• OrucOruc Posts: 22Member ✭✭

Could you please tell me what are the 200 countries in which Payoneer either operates or can link to a local bank account? I want to be able to transfer any excess funds on the card into my local bank account in Azerbaijan. (Not use it to load my Payoneer card.)

• Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 789Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Oruc, let's simplify this. Are the funds on your online account at the moment?

Hi Oruc, we have a frequently asked questions section, however can you tell us what do you mean by saying excess funds on your card?
    Thanks!

Yes Sir, the funds are on my online account at the moment. How can you help me in this regard? I want withdraw a funds with another debit card.

I want to let you know this is not the subject. Can I be able to transfer funds on the card into my local bank account in Azerbaijan? Therefore, could you please tell me which countries are supported from company for this function ?

Hi, and thanks for clearing that. I reckon per what you tell us, that you currently reside in Azerbaijan, and we have more than a few freelancers there who use our service. I believe that a direct contact with our Customer Care teams, can lead to an efficient action that will be made after an informed decision. Let me know if that suggestion actually helped. Thanks!