About withdraw

OrucOruc Posts: 22Member ✭✭

Hello there, I have something in my account that I don't understand. Therefore, I wanted to ask can I withdraw funds with another card that I will order? So, I have a card in my account more than one. Because I didn't get the card I ordered before. Can I withdraw funds from my account with another card? There is no money in my another card that I ordered while the funds is on my previous card.
Please, I would be glad if you help me with this subject. Thanks for your helps and support as always.

Answers

• OrucOruc Posts: 22Member ✭✭

Could you please tell me what are the 200 countries in which Payoneer either operates or can link to a local bank account? I want to be able to transfer any excess funds on the card into my local bank account in Azerbaijan. (Not use it to load my Payoneer card.)

Yes Sir, the funds are on my online account at the moment. How can you help me in this regard? I want withdraw a funds with another debit card.

I want to let you know this is not the subject. Can I be able to transfer funds on the card into my local bank account in Azerbaijan? Therefore, could you please tell me which countries are supported from company for this function ?

This discussion has been closed.