How do I deactivate and delete the two cards from my account.

Triple7Triple7 Posts: 6Member
I ordered a card last year, but I find it more convenient to withdraw money to my bankaccount. I don't want to pay the yearly fee for something I don't use, so I want to deactivate the cards from my account. How can this be done?

Answers

• ahad2001ahad2001 Posts: 3Member
    Hi, I opened a payoneer account in 2015 & ordered the prepaid mastercard. Due to not receiving the card for order/shipping problem or for the wrong address, I stopped using the account. And now,this year I've logged in that account for using purpose & I got a option to order card again. Thus I again ordered the card on 30 May 2018, and it's still under review. So I decided to use bank transfer for now on & will order prepaid card in future. So,how can I cancel the card order & I want to use Global payment services with bank transfer. How can I do this? Please help me.
    Thanks in advance :)
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 562Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, there's no call to delete any card from your online page, it appears there for the sake of online security and history keeping.
    Have you already started to receive payments and withdraw them by the way?

> @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, there's no call to delete any card from your online page, it appears there for the sake of online security and history keeping.
    > Have you already started to receive payments and withdraw them by the way?
    >
    >

No sir,currently I'm having some issues with the Global Payment Services (USD). The information of the USD balance (Account no,Routing no) is not being added to anywhere. How can I request to change them?

Hi, let's address the core issue first then.
    Where are you attempting to receive a payment from please?

• Triple7Triple7 Posts: 6Member
    So how can I delete the cards from my account if it cannot be done online?
    Again, I do not want to pay a yearly fee for something I don't use.
    And yes, I received a payment many times and I always withdraw it to my bankaccount.
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, let's address the core issue first then.
    > Where are you attempting to receive a payment from please?
    >

From my USA client.

I see, and how does your client prefer to send payments to remote freelancers?

Why do you answer the questions from ahad2001, I'm the one who posted the question here? Can you stick to Triple7 and answer my questions first.

Hi OP, let's address your question as well. Have you already started to receive payments, and activated the card?

Yes, I already received payments and also activated the card. In the future I'm only going to withdraw money to my bank only. No need for this card anymore.

Perfect, can you tell me where your Fiverr profile is currently linked, is it on a bank transfer, a balance, or a prepaid card?
    Thanks!