My Card Has Been Approved

filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭

Hello to all the communtiy, i just want to say that my card has been finally Approved...

i must say, it´s been more than 2 weeks since i applied for it, but there it was a problem regarding my new adress, after i received an email from Payoneer Department asking for the proof of my new adress ( i upload a scanned image of my Bank Statement ) , within less than 24 hours i receive a new message :

Your Payoneer Prepaid card Has Been Approved...

soo, i want to say thank you to all the people here ( administrators ) and there ( Department People ) for working hard for the best customers experience and services... cheers 

Comments

• belalshkhbelalshkh Posts: 2Member

Congratulations! so you are ready to take the Payoneer taste!

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Glad we were able to assist, thanks for updating!

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    edited March 2013

i receive the card, i must say, wow, fastest shipping ever, my card has been approved on 5 march and i receive it on 20 ...

15 shipping days from USA to Europe... thanks payoneer for great support and customer services... 5 starsss  :goodjob:

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    filip_pine wrote on March 21 2013, 11:55 PM: »

i receive the card, i must say, wow, fastest shipping ever, my card has been approved on 5 march and i receive it on 20 ...

15 shipping days from USA to Europe... thanks payoneer for great support and customer services... 5 starsss  :goodjob:

:thumbsu:

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer