Payment Requests approved but payment still Pending

faisalriazfaisalriaz Posts: 4Member
Made two payment requests this month after receiving new card, both payments are marked PAYMENT APPROVED but not loading in my card after passage of 12 days. Payoneer CS is not helping just telling me to wait and wait. Is anybody else facing same issue.

Comments

• Sumit_79Sumit_79 Posts: 5Member
    I am also facing this problem. No solution at all. CS is not helping me either. They are just telling me to wait.
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 562Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, i also corresponded to you on a different thread. Any chance you can tell me what were you requested to do, or provide?
    Thanks!

• faisalriazfaisalriaz Posts: 4Member
    I have made two payment requests from my account, both are approved and paid by the client, but after the period of almost 12-14 days they are not in my account, still showing payment pending.
  • faisalriazfaisalriaz Posts: 4Member
    in my case in last chat they told me to wait for weeks, literally what you people are thinking, we have to wait weeks for clearing our payments now.
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 562Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Faisal, I'm sorry to hear that it takes that long. This sounds to me like a case specific issue. You are more than welcome to PM me, so I can take a look as well.