payoneer websirte is not working properly

Nasir_AliNasir_Ali Member Posts: 4
since 24 hours payoneer website is not working properly. I was using website properly since 1 year but now from 24 hours there is some kind of error "rotate your device to view page" comes every time I try to type any thing. Working fine when using ftom laptop

Comments

• Salah786Salah786 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Dan. this is a common issue other users are also having. I have the same issue and I use samsung C7 device. The issue has been raised since 24th May. several time complaint done to payoneer customer supports but no solution and they only say one thing that this is a temporary issue. please suggest resolution urgently.
    My device version is 6.0.1
    your earliest response will be appreciated
  • CharaChara Member Posts: 8
    Hi Dan, I have the same problem but I'm NOT in a mobile device....
    I'm on my notebook, with old Windows XP.
    I cannot see at all my "Transactions" page. I only see the message "rotate your device, but my device is not rotatable... :-(
    Thanks!
    Hi Dan, I have no apps at all.
    It is a notebook like small laptop.
    Only Windows XP.
    On my other PC with Windows10, I have no problem to see the page normally.
    And I see the "rotate your device" only if I ask to see the "Transactions" page.
    All other pages work properly.
    hahaha maybe... B)
    I hope that problem will be solved even for dinosaurs like us... :)
  • JonGarciaJonGarcia Member Posts: 2
    Hey Dan, I have the same issue here, I'm at my mobile device (LG K4) and says the same about rotate my device since 3 weeks ago approx. Could you fix that soon?

Thanks
    edited June 2018
    Hello Dan.
    I came back to let you know that the problem is solved for me.
    I can see again my transaction page on my Windows XP notebook. No "rotate your device" message anymore. :-)
    Dinosaurs thank you! :-)
    I hope it will be solved for everyone soon!
    edited April 2019
    Hello! I have the same issue again as I had one year ago. It was solved but now it appears again.
    I'm in Windows XP and if I try to see Transactions Page it came out this page "rotate your device to see the page" but again, my device is not mobile or tablet, is a notebook (small laptop).
    Oh! I have find my self the solution!
    It just needs to minimize the page's view percentage! (ctrl -)
    Sorry for disturbing you! :-)
  • manahil012manahil012 Member Posts: 1
    Payoneer isn't working, I am getting a blank page... Please help
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @manahil012 Please send us a private msg or contact our team directly so they can look into the error message you are receiving when trying to log in

• NakhudaNakhuda Member Posts: 3
    I cannot access my Payoneer site, It's giving 504 gateway timeout error. Also, when I tried to Log in into forum with my Payoneer account credentials, It said Username/email, Not recognized? Whereas I am a Payoneer user for the past few months.

Also, then I had to register with the same Email, To write this Complain @morga Please Help. I need to make a withdrawl. thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Nakhuda Thank you for raising this issue with us. We were experiencing a slight technical issue earlier today, but this should be resolved by now. If the issue persists for you, please send our team a message