What is your experice regarding FIRC ?

kishangajjarkishangajjar Posts: 1Member
Hi, I am from india, and as per RBI law we need to have FIRC as a proof that payment received from bank is through Foreign for export service.

As payoneer says we dont guarantee but usually we issue it. ANybody has received FIRC so far ? How was your experience with payoneer for FIRC ?

Comments

• Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 838Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, let's see that you are properly assisted.
    Have you already contacted our Customer Care teams regarding this?
    Thanks!

• vjivji Posts: 2Member
    Hi Dan,

I requested FICR document twice to customer support but i did not receive it.
    Let me know what is the process to get it.
    Thanks

Let's have a look then. Do you possibly have a reference number of any of the e-mail correspondences?
    Thanks!

• vjivji Posts: 2Member
    Hi Dan,

My reference number is 180409_005642. I wan to know the status of my request.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks for looping me in.
    I realize how frustrating this must be. We are working on ways to implement a faster manner to handle this. We should be updated soon.
    Please keep me updated as well, because this is a learning curve for me, that will help us improve future payment related procedures, for our community of users in India.

• pinaxizpinaxiz Posts: 2Member
    I am also facing the same issue, I would like to ask admin how much time it takes to Issue a FIRC? Also is your Partner bank (ICICI) capable of issuing FIRC like for Paypal CITI bank issues the FIRC. I would request admin to provide a time frame and how they will send FIRC to us.
  • gyanguptagyangupta Posts: 1Member
    I am also facing the same issue. I requested for FIRC a long time ago, But I did not received yet. Many times i talked with customer support, Every time they replied same answer as it is in process, we will send it soon.
  • pinaxizpinaxiz Posts: 2Member
    Hi Gyan,

I got my FIRC.

FIRC request takes one month if your Bank is ICICI. So raise the request and you will get a request number. So call customer support after a month because it's not going to be processed before that.
    So wait for a month and you will receive that on your email and they Courier hard copy as well.