International Affiliate

OshiiOshii Posts: 3Member
I'm affiliate outside US and just ordered the card. Does anyone have tips or advice? I will maybe use the card with more accounts if it is good.

Sometimes my post office loses mail or it takes long time. Can i get the card with fedex or dhl? Please let me know how I do it.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Oshii wrote:

Sometimes my post office loses mail or it takes long time. Can i get the card with fedex or dhl? Please let me know how I do it.

Cards are shipped via standard mail by default, however if you are having trouble with your local postal system, or would simply like to receive the card faster, please contact our Customer Support department for details on alternate shipping options.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • rupersaprupersap Posts: 1Member

Hi,

i am also an international affiliate of amazon.com, my account at payoneer already aprove also for the us payment service and still waiting for the card to arrive, mean while i want to change my account detail on amazon for payment using payoneer rather than check and asking the customer service of amazon.com but they explain that international affiliate can not pay by direct deposit or any other electronic method. Please explain me this.

cheers,