i cant find "Global Payment Service" on My Account !!

ibrahim_kiwanibrahim_kiwan Posts: 15Member ✭✭
i asked alot of people how to find the "Routing number" of my account and they said that i should go to
"Receive Menu" thay "Global Payment Service" ...
but here the problem that i cant find "Global Payment Service" choice .. i have just "Mass Payout Companies" and thats can't help me to find my account information like Routing number ..
so thats my "Customer ID 26894356"
hope u find a solution for my problem :$

Comments

• ibrahim_kiwanibrahim_kiwan Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    i want to know the Routing Number of my account , btw i dont have ""Global Payment Service" on my account to know my account information ... ?!
    so what i should do ?
    any manager can help me ?
    any manager can help me ?
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi Ibrahim, I'm gald you reached out here.
    > Viewing the global Payment Service details, should become available after approval.
    > The usual waiting time is 3-5 business days for an update.

ok thx for answering :smile: im waiting for it , hope that will not take a long time ...
  • wafulabwafulab Posts: 2Member
    Am experiencing same problem. Global payments services is not available under the drop down option. I proved all the necessary requirements and got approved but nothing is forth coming
  • morgamorga Posts: 343Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wafulab Please send us a private message or contact our support team for more information

• GidlarGidlar Posts: 1Member
    When I click on global payment service I dont get the details. The page is always blank. Please help
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,136Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is a known glitch in our system. Our technical department is investigating and will devise a fix soon.

• MoeuthMoeuth Posts: 1Member
    Please help support When I click on global payment service I don't get the details. The page is always blank.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,136Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, as advised, this is a known glitch in our system, and it is being investigated on.

• Rim6Rim6 Posts: 2Confirm Email, Member
    I can not see my USD account information under the Global payment services section! It doesn't open since almost a week now, and I need the account details! Payoneer staff please help!
  • Rim6Rim6 Posts: 2Confirm Email, Member
    The Global payment services doesn't open at all! when is this problem going to be fixed?

@Rim6 Hi there, we can see that you chatted with our team and were advised that there is a technical issue that is being investigated. We apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate your patience in these matters and hope to get an update soon. Have a nice day

• KhajaKhaja Posts: 6Member
    Please, I cant even find global payment service under the receive menu ? How can i find it and wha t should i do ? and how long will it take ? :(

Hi there, the glitch has been fixed. If you are unable to see the Global Payment Service, kindly send me a private message with your account information. Likely indicates an issue with your account.

• ADELNFADHELADELNFADHEL Posts: 8Member
    i cant find "Global Payment Service" on My Account

@ADELNFADHEL We can see that our team emailed you today explaining why you are unable to see the Global Payment Service details. If you have further questions, please send us a private message

• GAMALALHAJJGAMALALHAJJ Posts: 1Member
    Dear Sir
    i cant find "Global Payment Service" on My Account !!
    i asked alot of people how to find the "Routing number" of my account and they said that i should go to
    "Receive Menu" then "Global Payment Service" ...
    but here the problem that i cant find "Global Payment Service" choice .. i have just "Mass Payout Companies" and thats can't help me to find my account information like Routing number ..
    so thats my "Customer ID 33189758
    I hope u find a solution for my problem
    thank you.

Hi there @GAMALALHAJJ Please send us a private message so we can advise you further on your account