Transfering money from PayPal to Payoneer

Hello im new using payoneer ,,
i've made some sells and maked some money on my paypal account and decided to add payoneer bank on paypal and withdraw the money
so after 2-3 days 2 amounts of money came into my payoneer account and I verified the bank and then I touched withdraw money and it was all done and it said to wait about 3-4 bussiness days untill its complete
first it was pending then after 3-4 days it became complete transaction but what worries me is that i havent received the money yet ,, please someone help shall i wait longer or whats the problem

Comments

• mesho_sanmesho_san Posts: 4Member
    It's very weird. I have linked my bank account to paypal and it was confirmed in two days.
    After that I withdraw the money to payoneer but it's been like two weeks now.
    I tried to contact support and sent details to the automated message since 06/22 still awaiting any response.
    Now I have a question. When I added my bank account I choose the wrong account type (savings) is this the reason for the delays? Is my money lost forever now?
    I sent the message in Arabic. is this wrong? should I write in English instead? :)
  • ijul07ijul07 Posts: 1Member
    For almost a week, my money has not yet reached my local bank account. Please help.
  • shutlawyshutlawy Posts: 3Member
    Payoneer stolen 400 dollars from me that i withdrawal to bank account in Egypt and it's 2 weeks now and i don't know where is my money ????????
    edited July 2017
    I'm from Egypt too.
    The thing is today I received the money. It looks like it take 3 to 5 weeks to receive the full payment in your account. Which is a lot of wait!
    Payoneer should fix their customer care immediately as they drive their clients crazy with ambiguity and delay.
  • lukabralolukabralo Posts: 1Member
    I'm waiting withdraw to my account 15 days for now. Still no money has transfered...
  • jahijizinetajahijizineta Posts: 7Member
    i have the same problem ,, i withdrawed from paypal to payoneer some money it has been nearly a week and i didnt receive the money in payoneer
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > @jahijizineta said:
    > i have the same problem ,, i withdrawed from paypal to payoneer some money it has been nearly a week and i didnt receive the money in payoneer
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi, have you contacted the customer care center already, so we can trace the transaction?

yes i contacted them today,, i hope they help me
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Do you have a reference number by any chance? I'd also like to take a look. Thanks!

Reference Number: 180611-003566
  • edgar1000edgar1000 Posts: 1Member
    edited July 2018
    Dan_Payoneer,Hello all, I would like to take this doubt, spent almost all day on youtube and in forums, and I did not get the answer until I found this blog, so help me to clarify this question! If can not do this transfer, that is fine, , can I transfer my balance
    Paypal or Skrill to Payoneer If so, how long does it take?, thank you.
  • EllaimouniEllaimouni Posts: 1Member
    Hey guys it's been 3 dyas now since i sent money from paypal to my payoneer bank account and still didn't receive anything this never happend to me before so should i wait more time or i lost my money now ??
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ellaimouni Please be advised that payments made via our global payment service can take anywhere from 3 to 5 business days for the funds to come to Payoneer ( Saturdays and Sundays are not our business days.) We ask you to kindly wait as the payment is probably just late. If it's more than 5 business days, we suggest you contact our support team via phones or chats:

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.