Payment Pending

mamirmamir Posts: 3Member
edited June 2018 in Ask The Community
Hi, i have received payment from one of my client through SEPA. It has been 4 days since payment is in pending and i already sent you requested details regarding type of service provided.

It's my humble request please solve this matter and clear my payment. I shall be very thankful to you.

here is payment details.
Amount. 130Euro
Transaction ID. 79437500
Reference Number: 161101-005362

Comments

• xfx_wdxfx_wd Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    It happened to me about 2 months ago. Then I got my payment 5 days later.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,201Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mamir if the payment is still pending, you should have been asked to provide details for review, to check if the sources of the payment complies with the terms ans conditions. Did you receive an email which was asking for information?

• M_LM_L Posts: 1Member
    edited June 2018
    Hi! Mine is of the same situation too. Why is it that every time we send invoices and receive payments, this happens? It really takes longer than PayPal. Such a shame that you are not fixing this issue.

@M_L this is not an issue, it can sometimes take longer than excepted for a payment to be loaded because our payment team is requesting information to verify the source of the payment, this is done for security reasons.

• mamirmamir Posts: 3Member
    Yeah i have received email and i replied it immediately. It has been almost 4 days. This is not fair at all.
  • mamirmamir Posts: 3Member
    Payment received.

We understand the inconvenience, however, our payment team reviews the payments that arrives to our system in order to comply with the terms and conditions of the different institutions and government we work with and therefore the loading time may sometimes take longer.

• IasieduIasiedu Posts: 4Member
    iTm having the same issue.. i received a payment from a client through SEPA and its been pending since yesterday, no email or anything. please clear my transaction. thank you in advance.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 356Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Iasiedu ! Please refer directly to our Customer support team for more information about your pending payment. This is not something we are able to address for you via the Payoneer forum.

> @EdwinPayoneer said:
    > Hi @Iasiedu ! Please refer directly to our Customer support team for more information about your pending payment. This is not something we are able to address for you via the Payoneer forum.

ive been doing that for almost 2 weeks and my transaction is still pending. every time i talk to someone new they tell me 2-3 business days. such delays are unfair especially when funds are meant for time sensitive projects
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 356Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am sorry about this @Iasiedu. At times a payment review can take longer due to its complexity, document requirements, or even the Payment review departments queue. I am sure it will not be much longer for this to be done for you.

The good news is that once this review is complete, it should lower the frequency of similar reviews in the future.

@EdwinPayoneer said:
    well the payment was cancelled on 22 Nov 2018 and the sender has still not received his money. Its not fair at all considering the sender was willing to invest over 45,000Euros in my business. he now thinks im running some kinda game or scam cuz he doesn't believe payoneer can actually treat its customer like this. Im very disappointed in how i was treated.
    @EdwinPayoneer today is the 5th and still the money is no where to be found