How To Get Payoneer Master Card Bangladesh

Hi,I today registered and submit all Details Real. I need master card payoneer! how get payoneer master card? please help!

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 793Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Applications take several business days to be reviewed, after which we will send you an e-mail with further details.
    In regard to the card, the default option for accessing your funds is to withdraw to your local bank account. The option to order a USD card will become available in your account once you have earned your first $100.

• moheuddinmoheuddin Posts: 2Member
    I've sent renewal request several times for new card but every time I did not get it. I cant understand why card is missing on the way. Is any way to drop the card from Bangladeshi Agent or Bank?
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 577Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@moheuddin said:
    I've sent renewal request several times for new card but every time I did not get it. I cant understand why card is missing on the way. Is any way to drop the card from Bangladeshi Agent or Bank?

Hi, it sounds like you have applied with us way back. Prior to toiling you with explanations about a prepaid card, can you advise me where do you to get paid from?
    Thanks!

• moheuddinmoheuddin Posts: 2Member
    I receive payment from fiverr.com. Today I ask my local post office personnel. He inform me they still did not get my card.
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 577Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi again, can you provide me with your customer ID, so I can take a look?
    Thanks!